Here we go... sorry for the tiny comments (just got alot on my plate at the moment).
Nice work people! 1. Chemical Eruptions And Bunny Consternations - Nik Sudan - Very slick pixel art, nice simple gameplay, nice visual effects & sound. Just a really polished & complete feeling package!
2. Bio Weapon Ursula - Saijee - I really like the visual style used on the 3D in this. Nice animations on the models. It's consistent & reminds me of Starfox. Black guys on level 2 are cool. Some camera issues & some bad sound use but otherwise, pretty impressive stuff for the timeframe!
3. That Doggone Cat - TheSnidr & Lolligirl - Looks like alot of time & effort put in! Nice art, cute story. Nice 3D. Very impressive for the timeframe.4. Profanity Bot - GameDevDan - Slick as usual. Everything fits. Simple beyond belief, but I dug this alot.
5. Not Poodle - Jack Oatley - Amusing text. Great demented style. Basic gallery shooter gameplay, but the theme, music & sounds work so well with it.6. Lyssandra And The Amplegores - NAL - The intro was funny. Nice selection of guns.
7. Spare Parts - Chance - More nice physicsy puzzle fun.
8. Vision Pill - Orange08 - That artstyle! Very tasty!
9. Virusect - Pixelade - Nice cohesive visuals & sound.
10. A Tale Of Two - MakerOfTheGames - For some reason I really liked this. Music was perfect.
Best Use Of Theme - A Tale Of Two - MakerOfTheGames
Best Use Of Handicap - That Doggone Cat by Lolligirl and TheSnidr
Best Presentation - Chemical Eruptions And Bunny Consternations - Nik Sudan
Best Devblog - NAL
Edited by dadio, 12 February 2013 - 07:36 PM.