Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 25708 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:14 PM

Posted Image

Image Album : http://imgur.com/a/r3aHN#0

DOWNLOAD : https://dl.dropbox.c...ult-1.0.0.0.exe

Okay, my game is FAR from finished... But as a proof of concept it's cool...

Basically you have to use the Ovule to squash the mutant sperm cells in a laboratory... Click the Ovule and release to move it around, but don't let the sperm inseminate you or else you'll have mutant growth!!!

When the Game over comes up, Right Click to start again.

Sorry there is no sound or anything, but as I said, it's a proof of concept rather than a game!

Posted Image

DEVLOG:

Spoiler

U1FVsm3.png

40799.png

#3 NAL

NAL

HELLO MOTHER ༼ つ ◕3◕ ༽つ

• GMC Elder
  • 880 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

Posted Image

GAME IS COMPLETE!

YoYo Games download (zip)
GameJolt download (zip)
Dropbox Direct download (zip)
Dropbox Direct download (installer)

FULL DETAILS (Topic Link)
Spoiler

DEVLOG
Spoiler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1sSO6qNy7s

Edited by NAL, 29 January 2013 - 02:35 PM.

Posted Image

#4 orange08

orange08

Art Game Movement

• GMC Member
  • 2272 posts
  • Version:GM:HTML5

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

Vision Pill

GAME COMPLETE.

EPILEPTIC WARNING: GAME CONTAINS SHAKY GRAPHICS
Game Creations topic

Download: GameJolt, Yoyogames, Dropbox

Posted Image

Credits:
Game, graphics, sound FX - orange08
Music: http://www.newground...o/listen/423085 by ChaosDragon004

Special thanks: ThatSnail, Rawrity.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I will not have a devlog(too distracting). Instead I will occasionally edit with short sentences and screenshots(wait, is that the same thing?)

Edited by orange08, 28 January 2013 - 01:25 PM.

Z8vrE7W.png WRhLqHy.png
"I'm just glad Off-topic isn't being removed. Otherwise I risk actually doing something productive." -RoyTheShort

#5 Lolligirl

Lolligirl

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA

• GMC Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

That Doggone Cat

Download

Oh no! How could this have happened? I can't get my body back! My beautiful, beautiful body!

...What happens now?! Will I stay this ugly dog forever?

-----

That Doggone Cat is about a cat who only wanted a dog's strength in order to bully everyone, but ends up entirely switching bodies with the stupid dog! This is an action RPG where you play as the dog-gone-cat (dog turned cat) against your evil enemy who now possesses your body!

Current art

-----

1/28/13 20:02 GMT+1
Snidr: Snow level:
Posted Image

1/28/13 18:23 GMT+1
Snidr: Wuah, the end is getting closer o.o Made a level up system
Posted Image

Devlog:
Spoiler

Edited by Nocturne, 29 January 2013 - 04:51 PM.

LTCicon.pngTDCicon.pngRFicon2.pngPDicon.png

The Little Tornado, That Doggone Cat, Race Friends, Poker Defense

My Language Blog - Tips, tricks, and resources from yours truly for learning languages! | #gmc IRC - Join us!

#6 TeamSteeve

TeamSteeve

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1359 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:17 AM

Day1: Not much happening yet due to life!
Spoiler

Day2:
Spoiler

Day3:
Stuck it out all night and finally got something together. I'm still not completely happy with it but I better not cut it too fine to the deadline. Made sounds and everything! Just need to upload some stuff and I'm done!

Here's some downloads:

Windows Download 1
Windows Download 2

Android Download 1
Android Download 2

WIP Topic

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Nocturne, 29 January 2013 - 07:52 AM.

TeamSteeveBanner.png

#7 Derme

Derme

Time for a break.

• GMC Member
  • 489 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

Posted Image

Single Compressed EXE: https://dl.dropbox.c...illBeJammed.exe

Zip File: https://dl.dropbox.c...illBeJammed.zip

HTML5 (Untested): https://dl.dropbox.c.../GMC/index.html

Devlog:

Day 1: I decided to make a platformer, going to run with it no matter how strangely it turns out. Attempting to get all the code done today so I can spend the rest of the Jam making sprites and stuff.

Day 2: *Silence*

Day 3: Scrapped original plan, it was a good one but it didn't fit in with the theme. I want to enter something into this jam though, so I'm just going to throw stuff at GameMaker until I have a game.

Desperate for ideas I posted a plea for help, received some interesting ideas e.g. "Have a velociraptor with machine guns. That says "clever girl"" and some other ones that probably wouldn't be appropriate on a all-ages discussion forum.

Had a good storyline that would make it fit in with the theme, however time is short and that isn't going to happen (unless I don't sleep for the remainder of the Jam).

The gameplay: You're a human that has been turned into a frog and enslaved by the evil HOT JAM DOUGHTNUTS to defend them from the native wildlife. Play though 50 one endless level of jam madness.

Screenshots:
Posted Image

Edited by Derme, 28 January 2013 - 01:29 PM.

TwitterBanner_zpsf5eaf370.pngSignBanner_zps6e538aa2.pngjust21_promo_graphic_zps785b873f.png

#8 land of games

land of games

han solos friend

• GMC Member
  • 470 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

Posted Image
Okay, this is a game about guy (not a human, of course) named chuck. Chuck is a top secret government experiment, so he is always kept in isolation. One day, chuck get lonely (and he wants bacon) so he decides to try and escape.
Chuck has no arms or legs, so his only way of getting around is barfing. He can barf and move at great speeds. Just click anywhere on the screen, and chuck will barf at your mouse.
I feel that chuck is my best graphical (and gameplay) acheivment yet. The world uses a simplistic approach to gfx, and that is what makes it so eye pleasing (and it wont make your eyes bleed like my last jam game). I also broke it up with beautiful (ms paint) cutscenes. I got some great royalty free music as well. The game makes heavy use of the gm:s physics engine, because I wanted to teach myself it. Enjoy! (I currently have an HTML5 version in the works.........)

Posted Image

Devlog:
Spoiler

DOWNLOAD!

Edited by land of games, 28 January 2013 - 10:47 PM.

I have returned.

#9 speedchuck

speedchuck

Because why not?

• GMC Member
  • 545 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

Speedchuck's Amazing Devlog

*Jam started at 6:00 PM for me*

6:04 PM - I'm going to allow myself three hours to plan before beginning.

11:00 PM - Agh, migraine. Still, I now have a pretty great idea. Planning on getting at least the game's intro done tonight.

12:54 PM - Got my first image done, wasted a bunch of time. :thumbsup:/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>

1:50 AM - A bit more done, going to bed. Tentative name for the game: Stream of Blood.

10:55 AM - Woke up, made the menu. Off to breakfast, then I will record the intro cutscene and start with the actual gameplay.

4:42 PM - Sweet. Got most of the basic gameplay elements sorted out and coded. Screenie!
Warning: Lots of blood.
Spoiler

7:37 PM - All that is really left is level design, unless I decide I don't have enough enemies. Things are going rather well.

10:37 PM - Added a red blood cell effect and made two levels. There will be at least 5 levels. I still have to put in some opening dialogue, music, sfx, three levels, a boss, and a few more instructional messages.
Spoiler

12:12 AM - Well, I wasted time sleeping and eating. That'll be the death of me.

3:06 PM - Level 4 completed. Sounds/music added. I could probably release what I have now as a full game if it had an ending cutscene and credits...

8:02 PM - Hooray, no progress whatsoever.

11:58 PM - All that is left for the boss battle is the attack pattern. I can probably squeeze 3 hours of work in tomorrow. I'll make it happen.

8:29 AM - Well, I cannot work on this until 2:30, which in my time zone is 3:30 before the jam ends. Wonderful.

2:55 PM - Heck yeahs, got the boss done. Now adding credits and more things to make the game more arcade-y.

3:48 PM - Well, I am about to be done. I want to make a link to the topic in the game, so I'll just go ahead and release the version I have ASAP.

4:30 PM (1:30 till jam end) - Well, game topic finished. The topic is here, and the the game is here.

Even if I update before Jam end, I won't show it here, so... Goodbye! ^_^

Edited by speedchuck, 28 January 2013 - 10:47 PM.

SghHBkv.pngimage.png

#10 SecondReality

SecondReality

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 334 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

- - - - - SAVE THE WORLD - - - - -

Download EXE here!

Game about an accident in the lab that got out of hand, a huge toxic smoke came free!
Your objective is to save the (robot) citizens before they suffocate!
There are different houses and robots in the city and every type of robots has its own way on how to get rescued.
Can you save the world?

It contains 3 difficulty levels with highscores!

It is my first game jam that I participated in and I didn't have enough time to make the full game.
(It's also because of school.)
But it's playable so if you want, you can download and test it.
I've learned a lot of this jam, so be ready for my entry of the next jam!

DEVLOG
(all times in GMT)

Spoiler

SCREENSHOTS

Here are some screenshots I took at the early stage of the making of the game:
Spoiler

Edited by funnysoft, 28 January 2013 - 10:37 PM.

banner.png     banner.png

#11 Chessmasterriley

Chessmasterriley

Creative Concentrate

• GMC Member
  • 1967 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

CODE Guillotine
by ChessMasterRiley

SCREENSHOTS
*Click to Enlarge*

Posted Image

Posted Image

DOWNLOAD
Host: Host-a.net
Link: Download Here
Size: 13.1 MB
Filetype: .ZIP

Alternate Host: DropBox
Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/36snr44hkypsdmg/CODE%20Guillotine%20-%20Riley%20Gombart.zip

DESCRIPTION
The LabCo center you defend has been overrun by escaped mutant creatures. It is your job, as the brilliant AI defense system, to prevent the creatures from escaping. Will you be able to defend the world from LabCo's creations?

CONTROLS
LMB for most controls
F4 to Fullscreen the Game
ESC to Exit

DEVELOPMENT LOG
Spoiler

Edited by Chessmasterriley, 29 January 2013 - 12:05 AM.

sig_preview_anim.gifsiggy_gif.gifzombie_01_walk.gif

#12 Lune

Lune

hic quoque transibit

• GMC Member
  • 991 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

Circle 17
finished

Something something something about a mysterious plot, something something about it's a Puzzle/Action Platformer.

Dev: (times listed as passed since Jam's start and local to me respectively)
Spoiler

6016 | 0416
Just under twelve hours left, and I've finally finished all 60 levels. I'm realizing that part of what took so long to make them is that I kept playing through them over because I'm not very good at the game. I may need to make some tweaks when my play tester wakes up.
Posted Image

6225 | 0625
Two-ish hours spent on recording and coding (wav -> different wav -> mp3) narration. There's about 15 minutes of narration, so that seems to have worked out fairly well. I'm using a voice transformer to add gravitas, and I had to try to clean up the audio since it was made using my crappy laptop mic, both of which take lots of time. Hence the two-ish hours spent on fifteen-ish minutes worth. After I plug it in, the only thing left to do to be feature complete will be to illustrate the ending scene.

6533 | 0933
Oh happy happy joy joy! I'm feature complete. I've also been awake for 24 hours at the moment and have two or three Monsters coursing through my body and I can't really function properly any longer. I think I'll take a break for a short time, then get back in to make things as good as they can be. Besides, my tester still hasn't woken up. Grrr!

6835 | 1235
I've decided I'm finished enough with the game. There will always be more things that I can add to it, so I need to draw the line somewhere. I quashed all the bugs I could find, I play-tested it extensively and made some adjustments, and I polished a few odds and ends. I'm happy with what I have:

DOWNLOAD: (17.44MB) http://www.mediafire...vksqohmhdv1veqm

Please note that the game is intentionally very difficult. If that's not your cup of tea, you may want to pass (or stock up on keyboards/whatever you rage destroy). I've run the game in twenty-six minutes, but my younger brother took ninety-. If you're enjoying the game but cannot pass a stage, there's a hard-coded room_goto_next() by holding Ctrl-Shift-S and hitting the + button on the keypad.

Edited by Lune, 28 January 2013 - 09:07 PM.

AbeBlyTwitch.png
AbeBlyTwitter.png

#13 Fireball16

Fireball16

Indie Developer

• GMC Member
  • 1015 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

Posted Image
Run Robbie Run! - COMPLETE!

GamePlay:
Posted Image

Information:
Every year thousands of animals die in laboratories. Usually these creatures give up on life and let themselves be proded and tested. But sometimes an animal stays strong. Never loses its grip on life. This animal must leave before it's reduced to a shell of what it used to be. This animal must escape! And as a wise man once said "Every Journey Starts With A Single Step". This is the story of one such animal, his name is Robbie the rat...

Posted Image
Direct Download: https://www.box.com/...mb8cnwje8gwxmrk
WIP Topic: http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=569288

Thank you for reading and don’t forget to vote in the gmc jam topic!

DevLog:
Spoiler

Edited by Fireball16, 29 January 2013 - 07:38 PM.

twitter128x12832.pngbrowser128x12832.pngandroid128x12832.pngskype128x12832.png

#14 chance

chance

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 8762 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

Spare Parts
(title changed after game drifted into bizarre territory....)

Game Link on Mediafire: Spare Parts
(2.3 MB Zip file from GM Studio)

Description
Basically, a physics puzzle game. In each level, you must get to the light bulb, break it (push it against wall) them back to the (now open) door. You'll need some acrobatic skills to flip the bot without crashing.

HINT: The best starting position for completing a "flip" isn't necessarily the beginning of the ramp. :wink: Try starting in the middle.

Posted Image
Posted Image

I was thinking of some kind of Jules Verne-ish steampunk dystopic future without mankind, where machines/science do weird things. (Nothing like today's world... of course. :wink:)

Development Blog:
Saturday Night
Spoiler

Monday Late
Spoiler

Edited by chance, 30 January 2013 - 01:27 AM.

#15 The Legend

The Legend

Unashamed

• GMC Member
  • 1132 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:29 AM

Posted Image

Basic idea: Humanity created robots called "servo's" to serve them, however the programming inside of the servo's became corrupt and wiped out all life on planet earth. Now an alien species of blobs has come to claim the planet from the evil servo's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va6memK_DgM

dev blog:
1-5:
Spoiler

6-10
Spoiler

11-15
Spoiler

16-20
Spoiler

21) All done with beach!!! Love it, nice big map with good combat variations. Spawning is pretty good too. Uploaded!

Blobs VS Robots

Edited by The Legend, 28 January 2013 - 05:13 PM.

#16 Oracizan

Oracizan

Mutant Dreamer

• GMC Member
  • 550 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

Vital Spark
Download (7.1 MB)
Posted Image

Devlog:
Spoiler

Edited by Oracizan, 29 January 2013 - 08:07 PM.

#17 Darzoz

Darzoz

Only Unknown.

• GMC Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:31 AM

Science and Meowgick

Latest Image:
Posted Image

Current Update:
Entry 15 - 3:34PM D4:
Made it in with about half an hour to spare! THE DAME IS GONE.
<MediaFire Download>
<Sandbox>

Devlog:
Spoiler

Edited by Nocturne, 29 January 2013 - 07:55 AM.

"Forged by an ancient Otaku Master over the heat of a roaring manga fire."

IiNpdcj.png

#18 imef

imef

Imef Games

• GMC Member
  • 103 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:47 AM

Posted Image

Entry Name : > echo Die!

software used :
Spoiler

Play :
-> Download Window : mediafire
-> Steam Workshop : link

Previous updates :
Spoiler

Edited by imef, 29 January 2013 - 08:23 PM.

Check out my new Dev Blog!!!

Army of BOTZ : [||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||] 1%

#19 greep

greep

Menaces with Spikes

• GMC Member
  • 2398 posts
  • Version:GM7

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

Entry name:

Heroic Gerbil Zombie Survival

Posted Image

5:21 P.M. (Gmt - 8): Idea formulated. A survival game based on being a gerbil, after the humans wipe themselves out when a high school student develops an airborne zombie virus. Survive while avoiding predators and zombies and zombie predators. Using both handicap and theme :D

5:56 P.M. Working out specifics, getting work on sprites and background music. Using familiar top down style since I've never done a short game.

8:32 P.M. Got weekly groceries, blundered through some artwork.

9:10 P.M. Going to bed XD

7:40 A.M. WAKE UP! Staring at computer for ten minutes while I brainstorm

7:56 A.M. A Gerbil IS BORN! Posted Image

10:04 A.M. Finished background music! Added seeds and movement. WIP is finally up: http://sandbox.yoyog...zombie-survival

10:29 A.M. Slowly making world infinite in size. Interestingly I can probably use some of these scripts inmy regular game o.o

11:25 A.M. Finishing formulating ideas, eating raman noodles fried in butter and cheese :3

12:23 A.M. Slowly finishing infinite world size, end in sight! Remembered to save so I don't lose all my data if the power outs or something.

2:10 P.M. Drowning in code

2:41 P.M. Guts complained several times that fried raman noodles is in fact not very degistable

3:17 P.M. World now infinite. Debugging and populating world commences

6: 04 P.M. Realising I'm not getting any more done today and taking a break. Well the hard part's over with at least :)/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>

9:14 A.M. Debuggin complete! I feel like the student who has completed only the hardest part of a test and has used half his time. And okay, it's not infinite, but 500,000x500,000 is pretty big, especially for low res :3. And tbh, I'm actually not 100% sure it'll crash after that.

9:40 A.M. Finished animating the little rodent, should get a new WIP up in a moment

9:45 A.M. v2 is up! awaiting virus scan. World is currently empty, but that should change momentarily. Still some debug code in left, just ignore it. use WASD

12:49 P.M. Mostly pacing and not getting much done lol. Made some logs, fixed a bug, made some stumps, adding some survival variables.

1:49 P.M. realising I actually need more time for homework than I thought and probably have to start wrappin things up xD So much for a title screen or graphical instriuctions ;)/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/>

3:44 P.M. Day.night cycle? Check. Gerbil mates? Check. Health and food system? Check. Current goal: write README instructions before I forget!

6:19 P.M. Added chilling night music. Strings are my friend. Nearing completion!

7:15 P.M. Basic Design finish! just need to finish balancing and place some code where it belongs.

9:32 P.M. Polish complete, final balancing being nearly done. Going to make a release just in case my computer dies or something.

10:19 P.M. FINISHED! YOU CAN RUN LITTLE GERBILS BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!

Note for the lazy: You have to wait approx 60 seconds for the zombies. Also, read the readme. A copy/paste of the readme is in spoilers here (it's way simpler than it looks): (you can now press f1 in game for most of it)

Spoiler

http://sandbox.yoyog...zombie-survival

Aftermath: Can't sleep XD decided to see how high a score I can get in my own game. So far: 2224. No idea whether that's good or not yet, though :/

Edited by greep, 28 January 2013 - 10:03 AM.

GMC_Jam_11_SmallBanner_zps69ed8fdf.png
Spoiler

#20 Floofpaws

Floofpaws

Fox

• GMC Member
  • 2161 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:44 AM

The Community, Part 1 - Progress: 100%
A parody fantasy visual novel with interactive battle sequences, GMC Forum references, special effects, and graphics straight from MS Paint :D
Genres: Visual Novel, Parody, Supernatural, Fantasy, Action
Sorry, does not follow the handicap. I just couldn't work the handicap in without trashing the whole visual novel idea. At least, it will kind of follow the theme.

Posted Image

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?uv117hdc0ttm4p2

Devlog:

Day 1:
Spoiler

Day 2:
Spoiler

Day 3:
Spoiler

Edited by darkwalker247, 29 January 2013 - 06:47 PM.

#21 WMCD

WMCD

Spritist

• GMC Member
  • 1422 posts
  • Version:GM5

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

Here We Go

Title:

Posted Image

NOT JUST AN MSPAINT NIGHTMARE!

Initial idea: Cybergenetically enhanced Sharks set loose and ****ing up everything in their way. Collect fish cadavers for health/energy!

7:36:

>Initial player cybergenetic shark and its rough swim animation done. Time to Work on idle and basic movement in the room.

7:50:

>Switching gears over to the background. Parallax water/rocks/waves scrolling are gonna be a pain, but totally worth it.

9:28

>Screenshot of my progress:
Spoiler

Still a little rough with the background/foreground relationship, but I can iron that stuff out later.

>Gonna work out the basic controls a little more now and get away from graphics for a bit.

11:03

>Got the basic bite attack programmed and animated (complete with hitbox!).

>Also got a rudimentary fish-spawning system in place.

1:52 am

>Working on grenade spitting.
>Gonna do some explosions shortly.
>Need to do HUD layouts on paper.

>A screenshot:
Posted Image

2:22 am DAY TWO

>WORKING DEMO:
HAMMERDEAD Demo v01

FINAL SUBMISSION:
HAMMERDEAD

Controls:
Arrow keys -- move
Z -- bite
X -- shoot grenades (hold to charge)

Edited by WMCD, 28 January 2013 - 11:48 PM.

#22 11clock

11clock

Mech. Game Designer

• GMC Member
  • 2735 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

Science for Blobbies
Current Version: 1.0.1.1

A game about making a potion for unknown reasons while evil blobs are trying to destroy you and your mix...using your own science against you! This game is for the GMC Jam #9. It features fast-pace dual-stick shooting and cooking gameplay. There are also four optional game modifiers to make the game harder and more interesting.

Posted Image

The game is better than it looks.

Box Download: https://www.box.com/...sxvamq12b9g8ffa
Topic: http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=569192

Devblog
Spoiler

Edited by Nocturne, 29 January 2013 - 08:25 AM.

qNDVrhl.png

#23 wakeskater_X

wakeskater_X

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 453 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

Haha, I'm going to go with another addition to my SBX series for this one.

I decided to keep the cut scenes out and just explain the mechanics via a short semi-tutorial. This way I stay qualified for the Handicap

For now the tentative title is:

SBX: Invasion

Project Underway. See Dev Log for details.

GAME DOWNLOAD HERE:
Media Fire Link

Sandbox Link

Also, you can read my blog here: (Contains a bit more information and more of my thoughts)
Indie Game Development

Screen Shots (updated 1/27:13 11:30 PM):
Spoiler

[1-28-13 .. 16:50] Entry 11 - Final: Just finished up the balancing of drops from enemies and resources and whatnot. Getting ready to submit. There are 5 waves with the 5th one having a pseudo boss at the end. :)/>/>

Dev Log: (updated 1/28/13 - 4:00 pm MST) [1 hour left!]
Spoiler

Edited by wakeskater_X, 29 January 2013 - 12:13 AM.

My Games: 

SBX1&2 and GMC Jam Game: Julius Dragonslayer

Twitter:  @WakeStudio

#24 Goinbatty

Goinbatty

I like nutella

• GMC Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:03 AM

COMPLETE!
FROGLIM
Theme: Science gone wrong
Handicap: Must not contain humans or humanoids
Posted Image
Plot: A frog gets caught in a trap which carries it down into this abandoned laboratory.
You must help the frog escape while learning what happened to the once thriving science company.

I have the download links here: Mediafire-FROGLIM

Good luck to the rest of the GMC community! I put a lot of work into it, and believe it or not... IT IS MY FIRST PLATFORMER GAME. EVER!

more pics.
Spoiler

(File size: 14 MB)
(Difficulty: Medium)

(Oh! And can you find the hidden Easter egg I put in it?)

Edited by Goinbatty, 27 January 2013 - 04:05 AM.

#25 Gorkiller

Gorkiller

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 148 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

Experiment 11

Posted Image

I Am using both the handicap and the theme.

Story: In a planet where only robots lived, they learned the science of reproduction, and started reproducting themselves trough technology! Until the 10th robot reproducted everything was fine.. But the next one.. was smart.. much smarter than usual. The smart robot decided to escape out of this laboratory that he was born in, and this is where his story starts!

Filesize = 4mb.
Box Download
Dropbox (Mirror)

Upgrade Screen Picture:
Spoiler

Devlog:
Spoiler

Happy jamin' everyone!

Edited by Gorkiller, 29 January 2013 - 02:08 PM.

GMCJam10_Banner_zpseec1ac8f.png

#26 Diptoman

Diptoman

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1906 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:49 AM

Paradigm
Does not use the handicap

<Timezone: GMT+5.30, times here will be written based on that>

Rough Idea: Our protagonist has been researching on the multiverse theory for long and on the verge of discovering a method to gain control of his body in multiple universes. But unfortunately, before he can finish his research, something happens of which he has no memory; and he wakes up in his destroyed lab, only to find he has scattered himself across various universes and disrupted space-time. He must now regain his memory by combining all his entities in different universes, by switching consciousness to his other versions in other universes and co-ordinating with them.

Saturday
Spoiler

Sunday
Spoiler

Monday
15.30: Just got back from college, thankfully the 2nd half was off. Discussed level ideas with a friend of mine during the first few classes (No, I'm not really studious), and he'll probably drop by later and give some ideas. Took 2 classes off to do some programming too - debugging and stuff. Added electrified water. Seriously though, we need to come up with a name and proper narrative quick, and Nitro's still at college. Anyways, next up is - more debugging. :|

18.00: Too much to do, too less time. Lots of debugging done. Created the framework for 1 more stage. Friend's creating 2 more. That's 7 in total, it'll have to do I guess. Won't update much.

23.00: Menu programming, cutscenes and stuff done. Nitro's done an awesome job with the cutscenes! All framework created, we're both doing tiles and adding dialogues and stuff now. Can't add too much visuals in the later stages because of their size, don't have much time.

Tuesday
2.30: Damn I've never been up this late. So finally finished everything in a hurry, got an exe up, uploading, will create a topic soon. Need to take a few screens. I must say though, I've enjoyed this jam too much!]

3.00: 2.30 left till the jam, and here's our final submission! Suggestions and criticism are always welcome!
GMC W.I.P. Topic
Direct Mediafire Link

Signing off for the day, college from 8! Oh, and here's a screenshot from the final submission! :

Posted Image

All the best to the other participants!

Edited by Diptoman, 28 January 2013 - 09:56 PM.

#27 Saijee

Saijee

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 2443 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:20 AM

Bioweapon Ursala

DOWNLOAD: https://www.box.com/...9e35cgk4rlozgte

Its a 3D free roam game, loosly inspired by Zelda Skyward Sword. For a while bioweapons have been in the works, but before they could be unleashed in war, they all killed us in their raise. All except for one, Project Ursala has never exited stasis until now.

IMPORTANT NOTE: spin attack can be used as a double jump.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Edited by Saijee, 29 January 2013 - 06:11 PM.

#28 JackOatley

JackOatley

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 533 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:25 AM

Not Poodle

Posted Image

Other Screenshots:

Spoiler

FINISHED GAME DOWNLOAD LINKS:
It's about 4.5MB only.
Zip: https://dl.dropbox.c...5/NotPoodle.zip
Exe: https://dl.dropbox.c...5/NotPoodle.exe
How to play: Kill the blobs. Don't kill the lady poodles! Avoid sludge.

Summary
Gallery Shooter sort of thing.

Story:
The world has been taken over by insane killer lab-spawn blobs, who consumed everything in their path! Except, due to a typing error on a product known to not be consumable by blobs (or anything), the worlds poodle population is left unharmed. When the blobs catch on to the typo error, it is up to one lone, heroic poodle to save his species! Some call him "Scram", others call him "Get Off My Leg You Naughty Bugger", and with his training and discipline in sitting down, rolling over and biscuits, there's little he can't do!

Can you help him save poodlekind from the insane killer blobs?
Posted Image

Devblog:
DAY 1:
(1:15) Start with music (some poor sampling with extra high pitch) gives me a mental picture to follow.
(2:something) Make scarily pixelated menu.
(5:40) Made poodle dance.
(7:46) Stuck blobs to floors and ceilings.
(8:40) Gave poodle arms so he can hold the glowsticks.
(10:ish) Made snow abominations with Dadio:
Spoiler

(14:02) Drew what's supposed to be a Geisha blob!

DAY 2:
(12 - 15) Added in lady poodles.
(16:20) Blobs now throw sludge at you if you don't get'em quick enough.
(16:39) Drew chef blob.
(20:00) DEMO RELEASED!

DAY 3:
(14:something) Made NAL cry from awesome.
(21:15) FINISHED! Added opening story sequence, and a How To section.

(Coffees consumed thus far) pfft, lost count, at least I stopped shaking.

Edited by JackOatley, 28 January 2013 - 09:31 PM.

#29 Feysoura

Feysoura

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:24 AM

RETROREACTION
Posted Image

A vertical shooter with chain reactions.

9:00 PM (when the Jam started in here) --> start everything from scratch.
[mental blank]
1:45 AM (4 hours 45 minutes later) --> finished.

I am going on a trip in about 3 hours. No internet there. Driving 500 km. I wanted to participate anyway so wish me luck driving without any sleep!
The game has an abstract story but, I think, qualifies as science gone wrong and no humans or humanoids. I think it turned out pretty neat for having been made in 4 hours.

SHOOT with Z.
ENTER for the dialogues.

PS I had to lower the quality of the music like a b**ch cause the filesize was too big. Sorry about that.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
Mediafire
Sandbox

SCREENSHOTS:
Spoiler

Vista compatible: yes
Fullscreen: yes, can be deactivated.
Changes resolution: no
Filesize: 13 mb

#30 programmmer5

programmmer5

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 395 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

Posted Image

science gone wrong...
all i can think of is tubes and spaceships...
and so that's what i will do.

Android???
Spoiler

file size: 5.4MB
(Update) Working Demo v1.2: SpaceChase v1.2
: added lighting
: added a toggle to toggle lighting in the pause menu

please send me a pm if you find any problems.

WIP Forum: click here to see this in the WIP Forum

Posted Image

log.
Spoiler

story (so far):
Spoiler

: added sound toggle
: added in game pause menu
: added menu
: and more

Screenshots:

Edited by programmmer5, 29 January 2013 - 02:42 PM.

Kidnapped Treasure [Jam 13]

xulg.png

WIP: Space Chase (3D)GMC jam 9 

Space Chase 3D for Android < Click it!

#31 newkill

newkill

Silver Sword Games

• GMC Member
  • 1248 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

Star Bomb Rock Bird 2 : Rock Bird Bomb Star
or SBRB2:RBBS for short

Posted Image

Prepare for a gaming experience you'll never forget...

Download link : https://www.dropbox..../SBRB2-RBBS.zip

Edited by newkill, 27 January 2013 - 10:28 PM.

#32 fenyxofshadows

fenyxofshadows

coobie

• GMC Member
  • 446 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:30 AM

"a shot in the dark"
does not follow theme, may or may not follow handicap
http://gamejolt.com/...the-dark/11912/
Posted Image
okay... devlog for 7 hours in...
Spoiler

okay devlog for 19 hours in
Spoiler

okay devlog for 31 hours in...
Spoiler

okay devlog for 48 hours in...
Spoiler

okay devlog for 54 hours in...
Spoiler

Edited by fenyxofshadows, 29 January 2013 - 05:55 PM.

Make a contract with me and become a magical girl!

/人 ‿‿ 人\

#33 Greg Squire

Greg Squire

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

Tinmen Turmoil
A retro multiplayer game about robots frantically looking to gain more love (hearts) than their opponents. Hearts are hidden around the maze and only "pulse" visible once you get close. They pulsate stronger as you get nearer. Planning to have NPC bots as well (at least for one player mode). I'm also doing this for the Global Games Jam happening this weekend.

Sat 11:39am - Had designed a 4 player game, but ran into GameMaker limitation as it only supports 2 (not 4) gamepads. Now having to redesign a little. :verymad:/>/>/>/>/>/>/>/> I can plug 4 Xbox controllers into my laptop, but I can only use two of them (PLEASE FIX THIS LIMITATION YOYOGAMES).

Sat 8:23pm - Mostly playable. Players 1 & 2 on Keyboard and Players 3 & 4 on gamepad or keyboard. Still need to add menus and AI for bots (if no human player).

Sunday 3:49pm - Finished!!! - I ran out of time for the GGJ to add bots so this will be a competitive 4 player game only. Still fun. Seems to work best with two on keyboard and two on game controllers. Here's some screenies.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

DOWNLOAD HERE (Windows EXE)
You can also play the HTML5 version HERE. However this version seems to run quite a bit slower than the Windows version.

EDIT: I'm told that my game "fudged up" orange8's computer somehow. I'm sorry this has happened and I hope this hasn't happened to anyone else. I'm not sure how this could of happened as the game was created purely in GM:Studio (no outside libraries or anything like that). Also I checked the exe in Nocture's download and it appears fine (no viruses or the like). If anyone can shed some light on this, I'm "all ears", as I don't want to release anything that's going to mess up anyone's system. The code for my game is available here if anyone wants to look at it see what I may be doing wrong (or if there's some sort of GM bug happening). The exe works fine on my ASUS laptop, but I realize that maybe it doesn't work on some systems.

EDIT: Fixed issue with not being able to exit the game from anywhere. ESC key will now exit the game. Updated download link above. (The program in Nocturne's ZIP will obviously still have the issue).

Edited by Greg Squire, 03 February 2013 - 08:03 AM.

#34 Furmo

Furmo

legend

• GMC Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

Oliver Furmage Entry

Posted Image

This is my GameDev for This GMC Jam.

Music; Click
My link
Screenies 1#:

Posted Image

Spoiler

Edited by Furmo, 28 January 2013 - 07:29 PM.

Furmo.

#35 faissialoo

faissialoo

I get high on orange

• GMC Member
  • 1372 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:25 AM

Icecape
Spoiler

The game is done:
Download link: http://gamejolt.com/...download/11869/
Quickplay link: http://gamejolt.com/...ick-play/11869/

Edited by faissialoo, 27 January 2013 - 09:19 PM.

cooltext680386545.png
The YYGF subreddit: /r/YYGF

#36 FAAAEBS

FAAAEBS

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 157 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:16 AM

Space Pencil
Control the pencil that is going to Jupiter! (Make sure you dodge the asteroids though...)

Posted Image

Download! (Mediafire)

Devlog:

Spoiler

Edited by FAAAEBS, 27 January 2013 - 01:57 PM.

#37 DanRedux

DanRedux

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 1404 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:17 AM

Roomba Lab
Build a bot and correct Science Laboratory accidents!

Made in GM:S
Team: Shinyjiggly, DanRedux
Download: [Windows] [Android]

Screens:
Posted Image
Spoiler

Devlog:
Spoiler

Edited by DanRedux, 27 January 2013 - 05:18 AM.

#38 dadio

dadio

Potato King

• YoYo Games Staff
  • 2740 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

TeH BEsTeST GaEm EvAr

Saturday
00:05 Just finished getting drunk with NAL. Confirmed theme. I dig it. Went to bed.
08:00 Woke up. That snow's too good to miss... procrastination in overdrive...
10:00 Decided to build snowmen instead. ::lmao:: Jack joined in.
Posted Image
12:00 Andrew's in the kitchen listening to War Of The Worlds. Think that's the first decent thing I've ever heard him listening to. :whistle: The moozak has inspired me. Started making game. Those snowmen are the backdrop. Yes, this is quite possibly the greatest game the world will ever know...
14:00 Almost finished!!!* :ninja: *Or possibly started... hard to tell.
Posted Image
14:01 I just know I'm gonna win this time! :woot:
15:00-22:00 Chilled. Cos it's da weekend.
Sunday
08:00 Woke up. Tired after all that hard sleeping.
08:03 Was too emotionally devastated after seeing my snowmen melted :sad: to get much of anything done for a few hours :whistle:
10:00-17:00 Enjoyed winding NAL up about this Jam.
18:00 Back in BSNS. Meticulously refining the deep gameplay mechanics & adding many layers of polish... :whistle:
18:01-22:00 Can't even remember what I was doing... not this game tho lol
Monday
22:30 FINISHED AT LAST!
Tremble ye mortals!!!
Teh Bestest SRSLY

Edited by dadio, 28 January 2013 - 10:59 PM.

AczgxAZ.png5aj9t5.jpg

#39 supmaster004

supmaster004

Plot twister

• GMC Member
  • 230 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:40 PM

Near Life Expérience

Nearly incomplete version here:
http://sandbox.yoyog...ife-expérience
non-sandbox version for Mr. RPG
http://www.upurload....15081e93212.exe

This game is mostly a visual novel type.
Just press a button to advance the text.
Sometimes you will have minigames.
The plot is cool, but the jam version ends abruptly.
All answers will be given near the end of the week.

The "no humans nor humanoids" limitation almost had me, I can't really make a game without characters who talk.

So instead, the characters in this game are concepts!

Here, you can see Mistery (in blue) and Love (the flying thing)
Posted Image

26/01, 22:47

Added new characters.
Each character now has a unique color when they speak.
The first story segment is about to be finished.

26/01 23:46

This game now has a total of 7 characters.
Posted Image
ANd i'm going to sleep -_-

27/01 10:20

Just woke up. Time to make some games.
I plan on adding gameplay phases today. 3 of them

27/01 16:12
The introduction is complete!
Here is a demo:
http://sandbox.yoyog...ife-expérience

27/01 19:41
Added some fishes
Posted Image

28/01 16:53
I now have some actual game phases.
Here is one of them:
Posted Image

28/01 22:56
Two hours remain!
The gameplay phases are all complete!
I only need to make the final scene now!
Everything will be unravelled! (I think)

29/01 00:57 Noo! I am NEARLY finished!
I think i need about thrity more minutes.

Edited by supmaster004, 29 January 2013 - 05:57 PM.

You like what I do? Like my Facebook page :D

#40 Minimuffin

Minimuffin

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 58 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:07 PM

Posted Image

----------------------------------------------------------

I was created by her, the machine. They call her the Mother System. I call her Mother.

----------------------------------------------------------

Posted ImagePosted Image

Download Here (6.10mb) (GMHost)

Download Here (6.10mb) (Dropbox)

Download Here (6.10mb) (Host-A Net)

Edited by Minimuffin, 29 January 2013 - 12:06 AM.

#41 mr magnus

mr magnus

Viking King

• GMC Member
  • 3739 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

The path of blob!
(formerly known as blob escape)
A "heartwarming" puzzle game where you control a set of blobs that work at a AI factory.
one day they where peacefully building killer robots when the mainframe AI gets corrupt, sending the killer robots on a quest to kill all the blobs.

Guide the blobs out of the factory by maneuvering ever-changing paths while avoiding the robots at all costs.

PLAY NOW WITH HTML <press shift+delete on the main title screen>
<Due to a fatal error in the win version I'm forced to remove it. please use the html and press SHIFT+DELETE before you continue to the game>

basic controls:
use the mouse to interact with the floor pieces:
Shift + Delete to clear the save file.

Posted Image

snapshots:
Spoiler

LOG
Saturday
Spoiler

Sunday
Spoiler

Monday
Spoiler

If you want to comment, make some criticism or otherwise discuss the game, you may do it in the WIP topic in the spoiler. (the game there is outdated, the REAL copy is at the top of this post.)

W.I.P Topic

Edited by mr magnus, 01 February 2013 - 08:34 AM.

#42 Overloaded

Overloaded

Oneirophobia

• GMC Member
  • 995 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

The Drop of the Drop

By D4RknEZz and JOHN NIKITAKIS (Doxy Games)

A drop is falling from a potion, avoiding obstacles and landing to another potion to create explosion.
You control the drop with arrow keys.

Day 1:

Most programming (D4RknEZz) and most graphic design (JOHN) is complete. Tomorrow we will add more things and we will start level design.
Spoiler

Day 2:
Spoiler

Day 3:
Spoiler

Here's a picture of our progress so far.

Posted Image

Aaaand it's finally finished!!
Click here to download

EDIT: I uploaded the game on Steam WORKSHOP.

MAKE SURE TO READ "HOW TO PLAY" BEFORE YOU PLAY, OR ELSE YOU'LL PROPABLY BE CONFUSED.

Edited by D4RknEZz, 03 February 2013 - 06:01 PM.

gmc_signature.png

Upcoming 2D Turn-Based RPG. You can visit our website, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

Check out my GM Marketplace Assets!

Follow me on Twitter: @OVLDD

#43 wumboligist

wumboligist

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:44 PM

Game Title: BEET the Trees! [WIP Title]
Description:
Turtle scientists have been trying to create a liquid that, when consumed, heals all injuries in an instant. But something went terribly wrong, and the lab exploded! The liquid went everywhere. Rocks hit by the liquid started to come alive and eventually built a community. Leaves, trees, and branches hit by the liquid also came to life, but only wanted to destroy everything in sight. Now you must go out and defeat the evil that has plagued the land!

Progress:
[Note: Time is in EST]
2:23 PM, Saturday
Spoiler

7:56 PM, Saturday
Spoiler

1:29 PM, Saturday
Game is complete!

Download it here
File Size: 1.88MB

Screenshots:
Spoiler

Edited by wumboligist, 27 January 2013 - 06:52 PM.

#44 PixelKing

PixelKing

Your Highness

• GMC Member
  • 226 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:58 PM

Robo's Adventures Through Time! AKA Back to Earth. :)/>

My game is about a robot that got sent back in time on accident, and his time machine broke! Help him find the parts and get back to when there were more creatures than Dinosaurs!
Friday:
Spoiler

Saturday:
Spoiler

Sunday and Monday: Everything else.

FINISHED! Here you go:
Mediafire: here
Sandbox: Here!
Sorry, no sound as I fail with sounds, and it wouldn't be nice. I tried, and it wasn't happening. :(

Edited by PixelKing, 28 January 2013 - 09:55 PM.

pixelkingss12.png

#45 Ixlegraw

Ixlegraw

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 185 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:28 AM

VIRUSECT

Log 1:
Spoiler

Log 2:
Spoiler

Log 3:
HUD now shows your lives and enemy health!

Screenshot (Latest version):
Posted Image

Download it here or visit its topic here.

Edited by Pixelade, 28 January 2013 - 11:34 AM.

0c4687e3.png jumplogo_zps6c509997.png fk5o4z.png 2j4ahzb.png

#46 DXsmiley

DXsmiley

The Observer

• GMC Member
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:58 AM

Posted Image

Text download link in case you don't like clicking images: https://dl.dropbox.c...7416/ADR v2.zip

Oh, the game is called ADR in case anybody wanted to know that.

Edited by DXsmiley, 28 January 2013 - 07:56 AM.

:D

#47 Joh

Joh

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 316 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:18 AM

I Present to you:

The Experiment
Game link
Im totally looking for an artist, so PM me (going to bed, answer tomorrow)
Science gone wrong... oh, How wrong has it went
when you take this:
Posted Image
and turn it to this!
Spoiler

(yes I know the effect is amplified by my awful drawings, so help me fix that!)
Each Letter has a specific Effect:
Unfortunaly: they dont come alone
Work out the effect of the letters to deliver what some clients want (from convenient stuff, to monsters)
Actually: you dont have to! Just blow your money (and people) on trial error!

Aint worth making a Log at this point :/

Edited by Joh, 29 January 2013 - 12:14 AM.

#48 GameDevDan

GameDevDan

RIP current GMC

• Global Moderators
  • 1453 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

DOWNLOAD FROM MEDIAFIRE (10MB)

Devlog

SATURDAY

• 6:00 - Wake up in horrific pain. Dash to the bathroom to do several unsightly things.
  • 12:00 - Finally stop puking etc.
  • 14:00 - Finally leave my cosy nest between the bedroom and bathroom and venture downstairs
  • 15:00 - Read the list of things I wrote while suffering a high temperature. None of them are good jam games, most are barely legible.
  • 16:00 - Decide to just watch TV and start on the jam tomorrow.

Pic of the Day - Me dying. Only Joking. I took this Sunday morning to illustrate what I looked like yesterday.
Posted Image

SUNDAY

• 9:00 - Wake up, think of several ideas in the shower. Pick one.
  • 10:30 - Make logo and GMC post.
  • 11:00 - 12:45 - Make a ton of graphics and refine story line. Realise this idea is terrible, but decide to carry on anyway.
  • 12:45 - Lunch
  • 22:45 - Realise I just took a 10 hour lunch break. Go to bed.

Pic of the Day - Original title screen.
Posted Image

MONDAY

• 9:00 - Wake up, run errands
  • 11:35 - Scrap main concept for the game play and choose something I can do very quickly. Start on GFX and SFX.
  • 12:35 - Lunch Break
  • 15:25 - Game completed. This is the least amount of time I have ever spent on a jam game (4 hours ish) and I'm afraid it shows. I'm not expecting much, but I hope you guys have fun playing it! I did enjoy making it :)/>

Pic of the Day - Game play.
Posted Image

Edited by GameDevDan, 28 January 2013 - 03:45 PM.

See you all on the other side.

Back & share :)

#49 nikgames

nikgames

Lemon Squash Lover

• GMC Member
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
AN EXPLODINATING ADRENALINE-PUMPING RABBIT-FILLED ADVENTURE

At Bunny Co. Science Labs, something is bound to go wrong.
When a cataclysmic chemical eruption occurs down in Sector E, one bunny is determined to make his way out...
Even if it kills him a lot.

Screenshots!

Spoiler

Take control of our righteous rabbit renegade and try to hop to the safety of the exit!
How many times will you die?
How long will you take?

Download links:
GameJolt
YoyoGames

Forum Topic

Edited by nikgames, 28 January 2013 - 10:11 PM.

#50 Zesterer

Zesterer

Professor of Articul

• GMC Member
  • 1044 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:02 PM

Posted Image

The story of a small alien who must escape from a nuclear powerstation after it goes critical. An addictive little game, with no music yet. But that will come!

I didn't get much time to make this game (I have only had about 3 or 4 hours on it in total), so please take that in to consideration!

Download HERE!

Posted Image
Posted Image

Please rate, review, comment and discuss HERE!

Thanks,

Zesterer

Edited by Zesterer, 29 January 2013 - 12:13 AM.

Fortified - The sword thrusting, castle busting, catapult adjusting new Tower Defense game!

More projects and work coming soon... If you need help on voxels, mesh rendering, physics, perlin noise generation, 3D, mathematics or more just contact me and I'll be happy to help!

Skype: zesterer                Email: barry.of.smith@gmail.com <---- Actually, don't use this address, I never check it.