1) Locate all image names in folder.
2) Add all images in folder.
W/ Object creation code:
1) Locate all text files in folder.
2) Import and execute all files in folder.
3) Change newobject_1 to the user specified name.
I am also Not sure how to set up the object code file, but I assume that this method would work:
MAIN_MyObject.txt (the code that is executed by the game) code:
global.MyObject=object_add() global.MyObject.createeventfile='CREATE_MyObject.moc' global.MyObject.keyboardAeventfile='KEYA_MyObject.txt'And so on
CREATE_MyObject.moc (Create event, loaded by MAIN_MyObject.txt):
global.MyObject.MyVariable=12345And so on
KEYA_MyObject.txt (Keybaord 'A' event, loaded by MAIN_MyObject.txt):
global.MyObject.x-=3And so on
So any ideas welcome, please help!