The player has three objects (The Body, The Head, and Feet) as well as its own HUD, Crosshairs, and Bullet Types.
I need somebody that knows how to use 39dll to make this game online. Sorry, but I can't offer anything in return besides a "Thank You," and Full Credit for the internet portion of the game as well as an administrator profile
Here are the online features I want
- Obviously, I want games to connect to a server
- Servers and Clients to be accessed in the same .exe file
- Servers of different sizes - 8 - 16 players
- Servers minimum sizes, must have at least 2 players in a lobby - If only 1 player, the player will be transferred to a different server in the same position with all info
- Profile creation - And for some profiles to have admin controls such as banning players and kicking players from lobbies - profiles save info in a .ini file - Create profiles ingame
- Matchmaking as well as the ability to choose a server from a list
- Two types of chat -- Party Chat *Max 4 Players* -- Nearby Chat *If chosen to, players can* ---- If possible, the ability to have voice chat
Edited by xhawkeyex, 01 September 2012 - 03:45 PM.