I am currently thinkin bout getting the android module.
I got GM:HTML5 when it was in beta...and now I got studio with HTML5.
Unfortunately, even up until today I am runnin into annoying behavior problems when I run stuff in HTML5.
While simple collision checking with x/y coordinates with boundig boxes work fine in windows version the fail miserably in HTML5 and behave different.
Does stuff like this happen in android too= I mean, I didnt do anything special, just somethin like this:
if (self.bbox_left >= other.bbox_right) || (self.bbox_right <= other.bbox_left) self.hspeed = -self.hspeed if (self.bbox_top >= other.bbox_bottom) || (self.bbox_bottom <= other.bbox_top) self.vspeed = -self.vspeed
...fine in windows, fail in HTML5...
hope its not the same when compiled to android