Multirole audio freelancer with a rock('n'roll) solid studio background is seeking for assignments. I have more than a decade of experience in broadcast media production and studio recording / mixing / mastering, plus more than 2 decades of experience of music composing and onstage playing.
- Do you need some catchy music in any style? Any time.
- Perhaps, behind any style? The more seemingly impossible/challenging the better for me.
- Are you into classic 8-bit sounds? Just shoot what you need, I've been composing for C64 since 1989 and I was in the test teams for some of the most recent and cutting edge C64 music creator softwares.
- No space for music and some tiny tracker file is needed? Just tell me the file format.
- Do you need MIDI file for complete happiness? No problem.
- Do you already have MIDI that you wish to come to live? It will even bleed with real instruments if you want it to.
- Are you completely tired of plastic instruments? A recording studio is available the next door here and I can play every instrument in it to a commercial production grade. Check the samples.
- On demand, real orchestra is available. In this case, please mind that a big band can be a real big bang financially and may require longer deadlines.
- Do you need genuine FX? I have genuine tools for that.
- Do you already have them tracks but they don't form a whole unit? I can give it a real punch during mixing/mastering, even with analogue gear if it's needed.
- Do you have an ample of already recorded FX or/and dialogues with quality issues? If I can't fix them, I'll give some advices for free.
Tell me what is in your mind and I'll create a plan (for free) of the audio project and scale the pricing. Everything depends on the size and demands of the project but final sums tend to be very friendly.
From kid music to deat metal ($ gig)
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users