The unique thing is that you place objects in First Person Mode, but it's extremely easy to. Like Blender there are tons of hotkeys but it's not confusing like Blender. There are several bugs though.
- First Person object placement, much easier than Deled.
- First Person selection
- Copy Paste ability
- Sample map.
- Walls, Floors and Ceilings
- OBJ export
- Normal flip
- Auto UV calculation
- a Gazillion other things.
Didn't get around to
- Importing OBJs
- D3d export because this was made for OBJ export really.
- Edit undo is glitchy
- Dragging is glitchy
- Textures must be in the same folder as Editor or else it wont export material groups
- Map must be saved in same folder as Editor or else it wont export material groups
- Recover last project no longer works
Download - 1 MB
I pretty much quit this project, didn't comment any of the code and the code is extremely complicated. Could someone please make an editor similar to this, from where this left off? Or at least direct me to an editor as easy as this one?
Notes: Triangles would be so awesome, because it makes you realize just how bad of a level editor Milkshape really is when u go to add the finishing touches in Milkshape.
Edited by PoniesForPeace, 04 August 2012 - 08:49 PM.