Welcome to the weekly RPG challenge!
1. The weekly RPG challenge will run each week from Saturday, 8 PM GMT to the next Saturday 8 PM GMT. These times are designed to fit with my timezone, sorry all! However, the rules are relaxed, you don't need to be specific about the time you deliver your entry.
2. Each week there will be a theme. Following this theme is totally optional.
3. At the end of the week, post what you have created in this thread! It should be an RPG, but since that is subjective, it's not a huge deal. It is suggested you include at least one typical RPG element, IE: character customization, inventory, levels, statistics, abilities, etc. However this is up to you. Some of the best RPGs may not even have any of the "typical" elements. You may post updates too, just remember not to break the forum double post rule.
4. People may post comments and suggestions in this thread as well. You can also suggest new things for the rules.
5. Anyone can enter, you don't have to announce your entry prior or anything. I will probably enter sometimes.
Edited by CaptainLepidus, 19 August 2012 - 04:32 PM.