5 replies to this topic

#1 Gamecrazy721

Gamecrazy721

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 22 posts
  • Version:None

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:13 PM

Of course you need music for your games; everyone can supply that nowadays. But why am I so special that I deserve your attention? Well, you can just check out my work, and I'm sure you'll understand. Pick any, as they're all worth a listen

Original 8 bit Music
Ancient Ruins
Desert
Jungle
Haunted House
Fire

Original 16 bit Music
Soothing, unused tune
Church
Plains
Scifi
Upbeat

Arrangements and matching styles
Zelda Mountain Theme
Zelda Ruins Theme (Original)

Traditional-Sounding Thematic Epic/Concert Music (With Vienna Symphony Library Samples)
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3 (With old Sounds)
Epoch

**UPDATE**
I recently invested $800 into VSL to make my contemporary music not sound... awful. I entered a comptetition and won $250 with this music
Here is the entry to show off my new sound

Or check out my Soundcloud for my personal taste in music

Or you can check out a free game from this site utilizing my music (it's fun!)
"MISTER WAVE... features an original chiptune soundtrack by Michael Genson that fits the game like a glove. Cheerful, yet sinister and taunting, the nostalgic score adapts itself to the various stages of the game, tying the experience together... Overall, MISTER WAVE succeeds at being a brutally difficult game. Its intense and chaotic gameplay is augmented by its simplicity and seasoned with fantastic music."
http://sandbox.yoyog...e/reviews/58221

You can contact me here (pm, please) or preferably at my email: Genson.Michael@gmail.com
Oh, and I have a twitter now! I'll post music fairly regularly https://twitter.com/#!/MichaelGenson
I will work for free, however my paid projects will retain a much higher priority. In my opinion, no one has any business demanding money here at GMC. I see it as a generosity (and an encouragement to work a bit harder ;) )

Additionally, feel free to hit that green + on the right over there :)

Edited by Gamecrazy721, 17 October 2012 - 03:16 AM.

#2 CrazyGuyGames

CrazyGuyGames

YYGF Member

• GMC Member
  • 746 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:44 PM

Your music is good, do you have any other examples? like a instrumental adventuere like? That isn't a remake of another music?

AZGIWjf.png

aSzDlXB.png

#3 Gamecrazy721

Gamecrazy721

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:24 PM

Your music is good, do you have any other examples? like a instrumental adventuere like? That isn't a remake of another music?

I'm very capable of writing some, but I can't say I have any wonderful examples. Visit here and skip to 1:48. That's about as close as I think my examples come. However feel free to test me to write something quick ;)

#4 Gamecrazy721

Gamecrazy721

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 08:39 PM

-Bump-
Recently Updated my library here!

#5 Changgi

Changgi

Infamous Irregular

• GMC Member
  • 335 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:30 AM

Wow! I just added your 'Fire' to my music list which I play on my dad's Hi-fi! Cool! +1! Mister Wave for the win! (That's how I came to know that music piece) Awesome job!

#6 Gamecrazy721

Gamecrazy721

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:46 AM

Thanks! ^_^ Any more takers? I only have one other job at the moment