Get it NOW on iTunes!!!
Drawing Galaxy is not your average platform game. Touch the screen to draw a planet with 360 degree gravity and then walk around it! Walk on top of your drawing, on the side of it - even upside down! You can draw anything, but watch out for the evil comets that will stop you on your quest to get to the goal. It may seem simple at first, but with 100 levels to beat, it’s going to get complicated! And with a custom level creator, the fun is just getting started!
- Draw planets on the screen and walk around them! There is no other game where you can do this, which results in unique and interesting game play!
- Hours of entertainment! The levels may be short, but there are quite a few of them!
Star ratings and achievements!
- Can you perfect all of the levels? Only the very best of players will dare…
Design your own levels with a level creator!
- Design your own levels with a touch of a finger. It’s easy and FUN. Finished creating your custom level? See if you can beat it yourself or make another one with a maximum of 8 levels saved on your device at once!
It includes a helpful in game tutorial.
- Playing Drawing Galaxy is easy when you have the tutorial being displayed in the first few levels. But don’t worry hard core gamers – your hand won’t be held all the way.
- Buy once, play everywhere! Will work with all of your iDevices, from iPads to iPod Touches, to iPhones!
Based on the awesome HTML5 game!
- Drawing Galaxy was the 2nd most popular game on HTML5 games.com and is featured on many other websites.
- Hear what people are saying about the web version of Drawing Galaxy:
“This is an excellent game!”
“I really enjoyed playing the game. A lot of hard work went into this so give this guy a big round of applause!”
“Great game, tons of levels.”
Remember, Drawing Galaxy is completely FREE with not ads to annoy you. With 100 levels, a level editor AND Game Center, you have nothing to loose!
- - - -
I would just like to conclude saying that GameMaker Studio is a wonderful tool. It can (to my standard) create some pretty cool stuff (not just my game of course, but the YoYo ones and the rest of the games in this forum). So, if you are thinking about getting studio - do. It's awesome .
Remember to leave a comment at the iTunes store or in this topic if you have ANYTHING to say about this app