nujuat

Alex Tritt Games

• GMC Member
  • 268 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:53 AM

DRAWING GALAXY
Get it NOW on iTunes!!!

After around 2 years of trying, I have finally released a game for iOS!!! This game is called Drawing Galaxy. You run, jump and draw through 100 levels of 360 degree gravity. You (may) have played in your favorite web browser, now you can play it wherever you go!

iTunes Description
Drawing Galaxy is not your average platform game. Touch the screen to draw a planet with 360 degree gravity and then walk around it! Walk on top of your drawing, on the side of it - even upside down! You can draw anything, but watch out for the evil comets that will stop you on your quest to get to the goal. It may seem simple at first, but with 100 levels to beat, it’s going to get complicated! And with a custom level creator, the fun is just getting started!

Features:

Awesome physics!

- Draw planets on the screen and walk around them! There is no other game where you can do this, which results in unique and interesting game play!

100 levels!

- Hours of entertainment! The levels may be short, but there are quite a few of them!

Star ratings and achievements!

- Can you perfect all of the levels? Only the very best of players will dare…

Design your own levels with a level creator!

- Design your own levels with a touch of a finger. It’s easy and FUN. Finished creating your custom level? See if you can beat it yourself or make another one with a maximum of 8 levels saved on your device at once!

It includes a helpful in game tutorial.

- Playing Drawing Galaxy is easy when you have the tutorial being displayed in the first few levels. But don’t worry hard core gamers – your hand won’t be held all the way.

Universal app!

- Buy once, play everywhere! Will work with all of your iDevices, from iPads to iPod Touches, to iPhones!

Based on the awesome HTML5 game!

- Drawing Galaxy was the 2nd most popular game on HTML5 games.com and is featured on many other websites.
- Hear what people are saying about the web version of Drawing Galaxy:
“This is an excellent game!”

“Nice!”

“I really enjoyed playing the game. A lot of hard work went into this so give this guy a big round of applause!”

“Great game, tons of levels.”

Remember, Drawing Galaxy is completely FREE with not ads to annoy you. With 100 levels, a level editor AND Game Center, you have nothing to loose!

iTunes Screenshots

Posted Image - - Posted Image - - Posted Image

Conclusion
I would just like to conclude saying that GameMaker Studio is a wonderful tool. It can (to my standard) create some pretty cool stuff (not just my game of course, but the YoYo ones and the rest of the games in this forum). So, if you are thinking about getting studio - do. It's awesome :laugh: .

Remember to leave a comment at the iTunes store or in this topic if you have ANYTHING to say about this app

COGios.png  - - http://alextrittgames.com/  - - DGios.png
iOS - HTML5 - PC - MAC - OUYA

#2 junhalestone

junhalestone

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 457 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:55 AM

Looks pretty good.
I'll get it on iOS for you :)

> PlanIt (WIP restarting June 12th. Need feedback and suggestions if you have them).
       - Feedback (GMC)
       - Game News + Comments (GameJolt)

> GameJolt Profile
> SoundCloud Stream

#3 nujuat

nujuat

Alex Tritt Games

• GMC Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:49 AM

Drawing Galaxy had 213 downloads in its first day, if anyone is interested. It got some nice reviews too :biggrin:

Looks pretty good.
I'll get it on iOS for you :)

Thanks! I hope you like it!

EDIT: WOW!!! I've had 3214 downloads in the second day!!! Things just got serious!

Edited by nujuat, 24 June 2012 - 01:28 AM.

#4 q1shmish

q1shmish

GMC Member

• 7 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:21 PM

wow, awesome!

great gameplay and much more))

Though i'm stuck in 2-9

#5 yodamerlin

yodamerlin

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 194 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:20 PM

AMAZING

#6 Tru Pimp

Tru Pimp

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 119 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:10 AM

awesome i will download right away!!!

#7 nujuat

nujuat

Alex Tritt Games

• GMC Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:16 PM

Hi, it's been a week since DG was first uploaded, and it has had exactly 7998 downloads since its launch! Thanks everyone for downloading it!

wow, awesome!

great gameplay and much more))

Though i'm stuck in 2-9

Thanks!

If you are still on 2-9: Some of the levels the trick is to just be fast. Draw the path really quickly before the shooting 'comet' can make too many 'zaps'.

WOW!!! I've had 3214 downloads in the second day!!! Things just got serious!

Wow, excellent!

I'm installing it right now :)

edit: So I can see why it appeals to many people. Personally I think it's a good concept, but could be executed even better. It's a bit rough around the edges...though to be honest I think that's part of it's appeal to the people that are installing it. This app will do well :)

Well, to tell you the truth, I designed most of the levels and graphics 1 and 1/2 years ago. But I didn't want all the work to go to waste. Luckily I did redo all the code when converting it to HTML5, otherwise it probably would not run :)

EDIT: Actually, now that I think of it, that work is my best - released anyway! lol

Edited by nujuat, 30 June 2012 - 10:22 AM.

#8 nujuat

nujuat

Alex Tritt Games

• GMC Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 02:13 AM

How are the downloads going? Did they drop after the launch or continue to grow?

Definitely dropping. But I'm getting around 300 per day, which is not bad, in my opinion! :)

#9 nujuat

nujuat

Alex Tritt Games

• GMC Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 07:21 AM

I'd agree! :)

Have you marketed it at all?

Apart from my website, twitter and friends, no.

#10 wagdog

wagdog

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 282 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 06:33 PM

Congrats on your success!!! I am psyched for you!

I'm curious if you have plans to make money off your game in the future and if so, if you don't mind, maybe sharing some of those plans?

Wag

Three Liter Games

Kitty Flyer (FREE!) - Flappy Bird like game:

iOS: iTunes App Store

Android: Google Play!

Lunar Commander:

Android: Google Play

Linux: Lunar Commander Linux - (free - direct download)

HTML5: http://www.johnnywag.com/lchtml5/ (play free in your browser!)

Lunar Commander Lite (FREE!):

#11 nujuat

nujuat

Alex Tritt Games

• GMC Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:52 AM

Congrats on your success!!! I am psyched for you!

I'm curious if you have plans to make money off your game in the future and if so, if you don't mind, maybe sharing some of those plans?

Wag

OK,

I don't plan on making money out of THIS app, but my next app will be a 99c one. I am only 16 years old, so I don't really need to make money out of my games, but I did borrow the last bit of money I needed for this off my parents, and they will want me to pay it back eventually. However, Seeing how many downloads Drawing Galaxy already has, this should not be too hard to achieve with my next game. And if it doesn't sell enough at the start, I already have thousands of people who play my HTML5 games each month that I can show ads for this to and I could even put an ad for it in an update of Drawing Galaxy, which also has thousands of players. I guess you could say that I am trying to get more people to play my games rather than make money out of them :)

I guess I might want to make more money out of this eventually, because all of the work, saving and dedication I have put into this project, but then, I don't know what I would buy with it either :tongue:

#12 wagdog

wagdog

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 282 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 12:37 PM

Welp... good luck then! You're off to a great start. Thanks for your reply!

Three Liter Games

Lunar Commander:

#13 nujuat

nujuat

Alex Tritt Games

• GMC Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:01 AM

Hi,
I am pleased to announce, I just checked and Drawing Galaxy has been downloaded over 10,000 times! THATS OVER NINE THOUSAND (had to say it)!

Anyway, thanks to everyone who has helped me get to that number by downloading Drawing Galaxy!

#14 GameDevDan

GameDevDan

RIP current GMC

• Global Moderators
  • 1453 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 01:40 PM

Congratulations! :)

See you all on the other side.

Back & share :)

#15 wagdog

wagdog

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 282 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 02:40 PM

That is awesome! Congrats!

Three Liter Games

Lunar Commander:

#16 iwon

iwon

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:00 PM

I agree with everyone else, the game is great, and i was very surprised when you said you were only sixteen years old! While you may not be the only one your age in the world that can make a game as good as yours (no offense intended, its still a great and impressive game), but it is extremely impressive that you could be one of the first few to use studio to make and distribute ios apps considering how difficult it seems (based on your post on how to get a game on the app store from start to finish). Congrats and good luck in the future!

I would really appreciate if you could check out my new android app Forever Ambushed (It's free!): https://play.google....rAmbushed&hl=en

#17 nujuat

nujuat

Alex Tritt Games

• GMC Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 11:41 AM

I agree with everyone else, the game is great, and i was very surprised when you said you were only sixteen years old! While you may not be the only one your age in the world that can make a game as good as yours (no offense intended, its still a great and impressive game), but it is extremely impressive that you could be one of the first few to use studio to make and distribute ios apps considering how difficult it seems (based on your post on how to get a game on the app store from start to finish). Congrats and good luck in the future!

-No offence taken!

Yes, and it is even more difficult when you are under 18 to get your game on the app store itself. I had to use my mum's iTunes account, but at least I could use my name for the developer name :)

Pretty much I just made it my goal to get an app on the app store and stuck with it until either GM Studio came out or YoYo Games agreed to publish it themselves with that publishing thing they were going to do. I don't really mind about that not happening anymore though - I like the control of setting the app up myself!

Thanks for the nice comment, and I'm happy that so many people like my game! It really makes all that work I put in worth while!

#18 iwon

iwon

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:38 PM

Yep and good luck in the future with ios development!
Out of curiosity, did you encounter many other problems because of your age?(besides using your moms itunes account) because i am slightly younger than you and while i do not plan on creating an app in the immediate future(don't even own studio or a mac and am actually still using the lite version of gamemaker, which i have had for several years)I may eventually want to and Im trying to do as much research as possible on the entire process. I was just wondering if you had to do anything else because of your age, outside of occasionally using a parent's name.

I would really appreciate if you could check out my new android app Forever Ambushed (It's free!): https://play.google....rAmbushed&hl=en

#19 nujuat

nujuat

Alex Tritt Games

• GMC Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:46 AM

Yep and good luck in the future with ios development!
Out of curiosity, did you encounter many other problems because of your age?(besides using your moms itunes account) because i am slightly younger than you and while i do not plan on creating an app in the immediate future(don't even own studio or a mac and am actually still using the lite version of gamemaker, which i have had for several years)I may eventually want to and Im trying to do as much research as possible on the entire process. I was just wondering if you had to do anything else because of your age, outside of occasionally using a parent's name.

No, I think using a parents name is the only thing that you have to worry about. Just make sure you (and your parents) read all the terms and conditions; you want to make sure you follow all the rules!

#20 iwon

iwon

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:14 AM

Ok that's good, and thanks thats good to know if i do decide to buy studio and buy/maybe borrow a mac and try to release a game for ios.

#21 nujuat

nujuat

Alex Tritt Games

• GMC Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:47 AM

In the four weeks of iTunes Connect data for Drawing Galaxy, it has been downloaded 11,372 times!

Do you guys find these figures interesting? I'm putting them up because I find True Valhalla's blog posts about HTML5 experiences interesting myself, and doing this is kind of similar. If you don't I'll stop :)

#22 2Dcube

2Dcube

Programming sucks

• GMC Member
  • 830 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 12:04 AM

Cool game! Really enjoyed it on iPad. Did you use one of the 360 gravity engines or program it by yourself? It works pretty well.

gmc_banner_tntbfu.png

#23 nujuat

nujuat

Alex Tritt Games

• GMC Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 06:26 AM

Cool game! Really enjoyed it on iPad. Did you use one of the 360 gravity engines or program it by yourself? It works pretty well.

Interesting question! The original version I made for PC used an engine I found in the YYG sandbox (it was not yours, I think it was by $pector), but then I realised it was way too slow to work on iOS. When I ported it to HTML5 at the start of the year I redid everything from scratch, including making the gravity engine myself and this is what the iOS version is based on. Because each section of drawing is a separate object I needed it to be really efficient, and I eventually found a way to make it fast in a web browser without being too glitchy.

If you are interested in how it works, I started off with using the instance nearest function to find planets, but that did not work because it was looking for the center of the planets and not the edge, and the planets were different sizes. I then tried looking at the engine I was using before and your engine off the YYG sandbox and saw they both looked for the planets by circling around the player. I made a watered down version myself but it was too slow with a lot of drawings. Then I realised that my planets were only really two different sizes. This meant if I could trick GM into thinking the center of the larger planets were the same distance to surface as the center of the smaller are to their surfaces, I could still use instance_nearest, which was working fast enough. So what I did was have all the big planets create fake planets inside them that circle around the big planets so they always point towards the player. This means that the closest planet according to instance_nearest is always the closest planet from the surface of the planet, so it works really smoothly! Apart form that, it is just a matter of moving the player outside the planet when it collides and making it jump when it has a planet beneath its feet.

Anyway, I'm glad you like it! You're really good at making 360 degree gravity games so it really means something if you enjoyed it!

#24 iwon

iwon

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 08:54 PM

In the four weeks of iTunes Connect data for Drawing Galaxy, it has been downloaded 11,372 times!

Do you guys find these figures interesting? I'm putting them up because I find True Valhalla's blog posts about HTML5 experiences interesting myself, and doing this is kind of similar. If you don't I'll stop :)

Very interesting! Also, im not sure if you ever plan to, but if you make a paid app, could you submit those stats too? Because I think itd be interesting to compare the two, one paid and one free by the same developer.

#25 nujuat

nujuat

Alex Tritt Games

• GMC Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 01:14 AM

One month later...

OK, so a month has passed, and Drawing Galaxy has been downloaded a total of 11,909 times! Thanks again everybody for helping get to this number, and if you still have not downloaded it, it is still FREE on iTunes! This is great! I haven't actually put any effort in to advertising (apart from social media) so people (and almost 12 000 of them) must actually like my game (well, at least my screen shots, icon and description ;) )!

I have had some good comments as well. Lots of them were from friends, family and teachers (yes, my sister's geography teacher is addicted), but those don't really count, so I will just talk about the rest. I have a comment asking for a cheat website! I might make one myself eventually. Also lots of them say that they would pay for Drawing Galaxy, which gives me hope for my next app, for which I have put in a LOT more attention to detail to stuff like replay value, making it look good on all devices and getting rid of all the bugs as I go along (instead of waiting until the end and realising I can't fix the bug because it is now an important part of the game's mechanics!). Drawing Galaxy have got enough comments on the US, UK and AU app stores to get an average star rating. The US and UK ratings are both somewhere in between 4 and 5 stars and the AU rating is a perfect 5! Some though people didn't really get the idea of the game or wanted more of a story. Not really sure what story you can give to a stick figure running around planets to pick up goal flags, but I could probably think of a short cut scene at the start if I get some more people thinking that.

Drawing Galaxy has gone better all my expectations! I only really expected around 500 downloads, and that was in total (like, not just in the first month). The only thing about it that hasn't been a success is that have not made any money off it, but that is impossible for a free app with no DLC and no ads. Don't worry though, I know one of the reasons people like it is that it IS completely free with no ads, so that is DEFINITELY not going to change. So overall I am very happy with how it is going!

Very interesting! Also, im not sure if you ever plan to, but if you make a paid app, could you submit those stats too? Because I think itd be interesting to compare the two, one paid and one free by the same developer.

Yes, my next app will be 99c, so when I release that I will probably post stats about that as well. I am getting through it really quickly at the moment, but (and none of you will have any idea about this yet) I have actually been quite sick recently (and am in hospital now), so that has given me a lot of time to work on the level design (I made the actual engine in January). When I get better and go back to school I won't have as much time. But hopefully it will be out sometime soon!

#26 nujuat

nujuat

Alex Tritt Games

• GMC Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:25 AM

Nice job, congrats!

The way your game is not monetized got me thinking about whether a "donate" button would work in an app. You could keep the game entirely free and just allow people to donate to you from the main menu, if they liked the game. You could use an in-app purchase system to have set amounts to donate, or maybe you can let people set their own price somehow.

I've never really heard of such a setup in an app, maybe it would work :)

There is always an option to link to one of those pay pal donate buttons that some people have on their websites. A donate button could be an idea for future games, but I probably won't put one in Drawing Galaxy any time soon.

#27 Greenhawk

Greenhawk

Gue Games

• GMC Member
  • 722 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:49 AM

Nice job, congrats!

The way your game is not monetized got me thinking about whether a "donate" button would work in an app. You could keep the game entirely free and just allow people to donate to you from the main menu, if they liked the game. You could use an in-app purchase system to have set amounts to donate, or maybe you can let people set their own price somehow.

I've never really heard of such a setup in an app, maybe it would work :)

There is always an option to link to one of those pay pal donate buttons that some people have on their websites. A donate button could be an idea for future games, but I probably won't put one in Drawing Galaxy any time soon.

to add to true vahalla's statement, look at temple run. they got plays in the thousands(the stage you are in) and as they get higher and high(certain that you will) people paid them to advertise their game and now imangi worked with disney. those 2 years of hard work and dedication helps. Also if necessary add updates like "the return or stickopottomous" made it up. If you game gets popular, add an 99 cent extension pack or something. you don't have to do that. AHH don't listen to me lol im talkin to much! Anyway Awesome job :thumbsup:

Edited by Greenhawk911, 23 July 2012 - 04:54 AM.

Games Made:

Youtube Channels:

One of the many GMC Gurus.

#28 nujuat

nujuat

Alex Tritt Games

• GMC Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 11:46 AM

to add to true vahalla's statement, look at temple run. they got plays in the thousands(the stage you are in) and as they get higher and high(certain that you will) people paid them to advertise their game and now imangi worked with disney. those 2 years of hard work and dedication helps. Also if necessary add updates like "the return or stickopottomous" made it up. If you game gets popular, add an 99 cent extension pack or something. you don't have to do that. AHH don't listen to me lol im talkin to much! Anyway Awesome job :thumbsup:

Thanks. But at the moment I don't really want to charge anything for Drawing Galaxy including DLC and stuff. However, that doesn't mean I'm not working hard on my next app, something I can make money out of. I'm excited on where it could go, but I really don't want to get over excited, or I'll get disappointed if it does less than really well. But still, even with this new app I'm making sure that you are getting really good value (with lots of levels and replay value) so that you will never think it is a waste of 99c, and I'll add updates to this app (but probably free ones) in that so people don't get bored when they beat the game.

I guess the aim of Drawing Galaxy was just to get an app on the app store. Now I'm going to take what I've learnt and make something really good!

EDIT: On a different topic, but definitely nowhere near worth another post (plus it's against the rules), Drawing Galaxy has passed 120,000 downloads!

Edited by nujuat, 24 July 2012 - 10:34 AM.

#29 PhiL Blunt

PhiL Blunt

GMC Member

• 112 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 02:06 PM

I would consider the feedback from others regarding monetizing DG in the future, in my opinion you should really take full advantage of the games success. You cant guarantee your next app will see the same level of exposer. Congrats to you though :thumbsup:
Mature, Chilled & Friendly. Low level poster. I Don't really have that much to say TBH.
twitter: @Blunt_Games, websites: www.bluntgames.co.uk - www.ignitegamejam.com - www.bluntconcepts.wordpress.com - urbanbeatz music store - Nogrip (MODS)

#30 nujuat

nujuat

Alex Tritt Games

• GMC Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:44 AM

I would consider the feedback from others regarding monetizing DG in the future, in my opinion you should really take full advantage of the games success. You cant guarantee your next app will see the same level of exposer. Congrats to you though :thumbsup:

You're right. I can't expect my next app will do as well as DG. I still don't really want to make money out of DG though. I don't really know why... I just don't :)

Anyway, if my next app sells absolutely nothing, a publisher has seen some of my HTML5 games and is interested in buying them, so I should be able make money off that, which would be nice. I just have to be careful not to get ripped off ;)

#31 icymx

icymx

Patrick Brett

• GMC Member
  • 800 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:18 AM

Very nice app. The graphics could do with some work though, but hey, it's great that it's free and I congratulate you for getting 12,000 downloads ;)

Edited by icymx, 22 August 2012 - 12:18 PM.

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature,
nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits
in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.

- Helen Keller

#32 knockedout

knockedout

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 57 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 02:39 PM

What a humble guy, congrats! I'll surely look into your future works :)

#33 icymx

icymx

Patrick Brett

• GMC Member
  • 800 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:23 PM

I wrote a review:

Drawing Galaxy was a very fun game to play, with great level design and unique gameplay to accompany it. It was hard to put down, and new obstacles were introduced all the time to keep the gameplay fresh.

There were also a huge number of levels, which is really where this game shone. The difficulty curve was almost perfect, and there was a large amount of replay value.

However, if there was one thing I didn't like about the game it was the graphics. Perhaps it was the non-retina display on my old iPod, but there seemed to be a lack of colour, as well as not enough shading. The planets were hardly recognizable as planets, and the stick-figure character could have been animated better.

Additionally, sometimes the player would "snap" from one location to another instead of moving smoothly. This detracted from the gameplay, and made it difficult to determine whether a jump was safe or not.

However, the positives outweighed the negatives by far, and overall this game was very enjoyable. Good job - 4/5!
Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature,
nor do the children of men as a whole experience it.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.
To keep our faces toward change and behave like free spirits
in the presence of fate is strength undefeatable.

- Helen Keller

#34 nujuat

nujuat

Alex Tritt Games

• GMC Member
  • 268 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 09:06 AM

I wrote a review:

Drawing Galaxy was a very fun game to play, with great level design and unique gameplay to accompany it. It was hard to put down, and new obstacles were introduced all the time to keep the gameplay fresh.

There were also a huge number of levels, which is really where this game shone. The difficulty curve was almost perfect, and there was a large amount of replay value.

However, if there was one thing I didn't like about the game it was the graphics. Perhaps it was the non-retina display on my old iPod, but there seemed to be a lack of colour, as well as not enough shading. The planets were hardly recognizable as planets, and the stick-figure character could have been animated better.

Additionally, sometimes the player would "snap" from one location to another instead of moving smoothly. This detracted from the gameplay, and made it difficult to determine whether a jump was safe or not.

However, the positives outweighed the negatives by far, and overall this game was very enjoyable. Good job - 4/5!

Thanks!

It has been around 2 months now since Drawing Galaxy was released, and it now has 13,769 downloads. Yes, the rate is going down. But still, over 13,000 is not bad, IMO. Oh, and thanks again to everyone who has helped DG get to that number!

#35 nvrogers

nvrogers

Grumpy Robot

• GMC Member
  • 562 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:14 AM

Great job! I love this app, and envy your skill ( I am actually a year younger than you, so this motivates me to actually FINISH my games xD).

Anyway, it's very fun and a cool concept. However, it seems that level 2:23 (I think that's the one) has a slight issue. It is difficult to draw the lines because the buttons are in the way. Other than that, fantastic job! I'm exited to see your next game.

I work on games sometimes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. It seems the forum has been sucked into the abyss. What fun!

#36 richardlord

richardlord

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 926 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:51 AM

Very nice game!  I am glad to see people under 18 making and getting good games on the app store.  (I mean,  I am only 14.  :))