- Title: Item list example for mobile devices
- Description: This was made to replicate most item lists on mobile devices, inside GM
- GM Version: GameMaker:Studio (Android, iOS, Mac, PC, HTML5)
- Registered: Yes
(Studio has no lite)heh.
- File Type: .gmz
- File Size: ~350Kb
- File Link: [Dropbox] ItemList.gmz
- Required Extensions: None
- Required DLLs: None
- Tags: items, list, android, ios,
This tutorial provides the basics to create item lists for mobile devices; Here's a brief list of its features:
- Simple to edit and modify for you own needs.
- It addapts to multiple screens and supports auto-rotation.
- You can add sprites, text, anything you want to each item.
- Bundled on a single object.
- Sidebar w/alpha.
- Friction on drag.
I'll be happy to answer any question, i made this for my own needs but ended up using it so much I wanted to share it, so I tried to add as many comments as I could so you guys can understand it 100%!
Note: To import the .gmz on your project, go to the 'import' tab when starting GameMaker:Studio and select the location where you have downloaded the file!
Edited by Manuel777, 10 September 2012 - 04:07 AM.