1. You post must answer the question above it, then ask another question.
2. For every post you make, you can edit a previous post. YOU MAY ONLY EDIT ONE POST PER POST ADDED.
3. No asking personal questions, like where they live, or what their name is, how old they are, etc.
4. YOU CANNOT EDIT A POST WITHOUT POSTING AN ADDITIONAL POST! Editing a post that has not been answered yet is okay, say, to fix a spelling error, but once someone replies, no more edits.
5. Clarification: When you edit a post, you can edit your answer, too.
What did you do in your crazy dream last night?
Edited by halfmaster1, 20 June 2012 - 12:01 PM.