Empty window / Align to grid
Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:47 PM
I have a problem regarding the "Align to Grid" action.
Please download my Example.gmk file here:
1. First, when you run the example, you will notice that
nothing of the game can be seen. Only after dragging the
window a bit, the game appears. How can this be avoided?
2. Please click on "Chapter 1..." and then on "Level 1...".
I want the player to snap to the grid of 30 pixels when the Up/Down/Left/Right
button is released so that it stops in the middle of the red blocks, not at the corners.
Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:56 AM
1. It didn't do this for me. I have version 7.5.86 but I don't remember the issue from any previous versions. I'm running Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion).
2. You should download the maze game tutorial from here: http://sandbox.yoyog.../make/tutorials
Thanks for your answer!
1. How did you get the GM4Mac update to version 7.5.86? It's not available on the Mac App Store!
2. I've already worked through the tutorials you mentioned, but this doesn't help resolving my problem (see my uploaded game).
Any other idea...? Thanks.
Posted 24 June 2012 - 12:14 AM
2. The maze game tutorial shows exactly how to get the movement you're after. If you look at the movement on the main character, then apply that to your own main character, it should work fine. If you have issues with it, I'll be happy to help, but make sure you actually *try* it, and leave what you've tried in the game file so that I can see what you're doing wrong
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users