The Game that looks simple, but actually acts really complicated.
Arrow keys on Map.
Mouse to move pieces in battle.
* Your pieces can have two alignments, Attack or Defend, red is attack, blue is defend.
* Your enemy can have either of those two alignments also. You cannot see them unless you activate it under the extras.
* An Attack into an Attack gives you a win.
* An Attack into a Defence gives you a loss.
* If you have defeated an enemy, your piece will vanish bearing a gold colouring, if you lost against an enemy, your piece will bear a whitish colouring.
* The objective is to have as many won battles as possible.
If you find winning too easy, there is reverse mode. Which demands you lose.
Edited by roytheshort, 31 May 2012 - 09:14 AM.