Welcome to the new (old!) GMC Off-Topic Forum!
Want to introduce yourself? You can do that here!
Want to talk about football? You can!
Want to tell everyone how awesome your cat is? You can!!!
BUT (there is always a but) there are a few rules that must be obeyed when posting.
Above all else, the general forum rules (found here) should be followed at all times when posting, so please read them before continiuing! Apart from those, the following rules that are specific to the Off Topic forums should be followed:
- Discrimination or slurs against ethnicity, gender, sexual preference, disabilities or illness is strictly forbidden and may lead to a permanent ban.
- Posting foul language, offensive images or videos, or links to offensive sites may lead to a permanent ban.
- No attacks at other members. If you have a problem with someone, PM them. We want no personal feuds being fought here, and anyone doing so will have to face the consequences.
- No advertising of other topics posted in the forums.
- No posting pointless topics. A pointless topic is one which offers nothing of any discussion value and includes "list" topics, birthday topics and anything else that a moderator may find to be pointless.
- If you wish to promote your GameMaker game, utility, or GameMaker website, use the appropriate forums.
- Please do not promote any product that directly or indirectly competes with any product by YoYo Games Ltd.
- You must not say DUCK.
Simple? Yes, but if things get too out of hand or there are unforseen circumstances, these rules can be added to and changed... Oh and the moderators have the complete right of veto and if they think a topic is really out of line they can (and will) remove it.
So, what else can I say?
Be excellent to each other people, and have fun!