• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 NicholasJames2378

NicholasJames2378

GMC Member

• 23 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:55 PM

Hello and welcome to the Plants vs Zombies Remake (PVZR) forum! I have been working on this game for a little while, and i have come to the conclusion that I am not good enough at game maker 8.0 Pro to complete it alone. I am wondering if anyone would like to help me with it? You could help me with the art, physics, etc...

In order to only help me with the art, please visit my Official PVZR website. On that website, you can join in on the art competition and start making Plants/Zombies for me to incorporate into the game. I will gladly accept any help.

To help me with the physics/ideas, you can P.M me and I'll let you help. All that I currently have in PVZR is an animation-less peashooter (that fires for no reason), an animated wall-nut, some pathetic tiles, and a sad looking menu. I will gladly accept any help available.

You can view this video to see it as of 5/6/2012. Please help me with this project. I really want to finish it. It will be like an exact replica of Plants vs Zombies, but it will have more mini games, plants, zombies, levels, bosses, and other things added into it! Thanks again, and please help me out. :mellow:

Edited by NicholasJames2378, 08 May 2012 - 09:56 PM.