#1 Furmo

Furmo

legend

• GMC Member
  • 99 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:40 PM

Right,

The kinda music i am looking for is calm and relaxing music for my puzzle game and it has to be able to loop. I don't really know what specifications are need so if you need some just ask!

Thanks

-Furmo

(I just also want to say that at my gaming group, we are in need of some music artist to help us make games, we are also in need of graphic designer and programs. If you want to apply to join please click HERE!)

Furmo.

#2 chaz13

chaz13

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 4214 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:42 PM

Tell me more about the game, provide some screenshots and details of how it is played- And let me know how far along the development is. Then I'd consider it :thumbsup:

#3 Furmo

Furmo

legend

• GMC Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 01:50 PM

Tell me more about the game, provide some screenshots and details of how it is played- And let me know how far along the development is. Then I'd consider it :thumbsup:

Okay, The game is hardly even started yet and the sprites are still being designed by a top graphical genius, but the game is going to be puzzle game where you have to reach the door out to the next room. However you cant just jump up to the door. You have a weapon that shoots out round ammunition with the click of the left button, and is effected by gravity and bounces around the room. When there is a 'bullet' in game screen you can right click to teleport the player to wherever the bullet is. You can only shoot one bullet into the room and after 10 seconds it fades out. (and the song does not have to be long at all, maybe 2 mins but i'm not an expert on how long it should be!)

Furmo.

#4 chaz13

chaz13

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 4214 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:11 PM

Okydokes well feel free to pm me when it's nearer completion.

#5 Furmo

Furmo

legend

• GMC Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 03:42 PM

Okydokes well feel free to pm me when it's nearer completion.

That wont be for a couple of months i reckon, but thanks for the comment :thumbsup:

Furmo.

#6 Gamecrazy721

Gamecrazy721

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 22 posts
  • Version:None

Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:33 AM

Pm'd. You should like what you hear ;)

#7 LegendofZeldaDude

LegendofZeldaDude

VideoGame Guy