My brother (a math professor) and I have created a scrabble like word game in flash where they player plays against the computer. There is a fairly sophisticated AI engine, which we are in the middle of improving.
We have a complete working version in flash (with so-so AI that can beat you until you find out how to exploit it) and a semi-working version in GameMaker HTML5 (Which I plan to port to GameMaker Studio) All the art is done, Both the player and computer can play on the board and it scores properly. I just need a serious GML expert to:
1) Port the new AI routine (which is being written by my brother in actionscript) into Gamemaker.
2) Optimize the game for speed. (I'm not a programmer, I've basically learned GML last month from the online guide)
3) Create a multi-player option (no AI needed).
4) Add some bells and whistles (like a celebration routine when a word is scored - things to make it look slick, I can provide the art)
If interested pm me... just tell me about yourself and if you can send:
1) Examples of Gamemaker games you have created
2) Your desired rate. You can give an hourly rate, a day rate or a rough ballpark quote for the whole project. Obviously nothing is solid until you examine the actual project.
Don't be dismayed if I don't respond right away-- we both work full time and are doing this on the side (so we move pretty slow!)
Looking for GML coding expert. Can pay.
No replies to this topic