• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CorruptionEX

CorruptionEX

The Wistful Shadow

• 52 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:23 AM

Hello, I would like if someone could draw my main character for me, since im no good at drawing...

As for the specs of the Images:
The Dimensions are 32x32, and I need it animated
Its a 2D platformer, so only one direction of each animation is needed (I can just Flip it)

As for the look of the character:
Think of Kirby, but without arms.
The game is nature themed, so any natural sort of twist with the look is fine.
The character is mainly a body, with boots or like, idk how to explain it, just look at Kirby, minus the arms, and no HUGE eyes... regular sized please =)
The character is AS happy as Kirby is all the time, so maybe with just a neutral expression?
As for the colors, im not sure what would look good. The background is all forest like and green, so i don't want it to merge with the background or anything... think Life, and Natural... (You live in a tree, so maybe wood? idk that might look weird...)

As for the animations I need: (Keep in mind I only need one of each, because I can simply flip the animation frames, but you all know that =P )
Left and Right Walking
Left and Right Sprinting (Maybe a small dust cloud animation to go with it, not necessarily needed at the moment, but if you do, keep it in a separate animation)
Left and Right Jumping and/or Falling
Left and Right Still (Not really an animation, and not really needed since I can just take one frame from the walking animation, but maybe an idle animation? like blinking, or swaying up and down a bit...)

And that's it!

Thank you VERY much in advance (I'm hopeless at drawing my own stuff, so im really looking forward to what I get! I'm sure if your reading this, your very talented XD )

#2 6nethack9

6nethack9

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 935 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 03:42 AM

Posted Image

I didn't see any reqmnts for the color count so I made 11(?) colors. :P
Anyways, Use/Not use. :D

EDIT: Oops. Freaking GIF editor messed up the BG transparency. >.<

Edited by 6nethack9, 27 April 2012 - 03:44 AM.

#3 CorruptionEX

CorruptionEX

The Wistful Shadow

• 52 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 10:15 AM

XD looks good!
although, he looks a bit, tough? a little too chubby, or maybe burly is the right word.
Dont worry! i see this as more of a shop owner! i will still put this wonderful gif to use! thank you! (and you will be credited)

is their anyone else who wants to make a cuter version of this? (or you can try again if you want)

#4 6nethack9

6nethack9

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 935 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:33 PM

Thanks. Anyways,
Posted Image
:P

Use/Not Use.
-6nethack9

Edited by 6nethack9, 27 April 2012 - 02:34 PM.

#5 RpGJuNki3

RpGJuNki3

A Fallen Artist

• GMC Member
  • 904 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:47 PM

Very koo 6nethack9, you're getting better and better man :)

- JuNki3

#6 6nethack9

6nethack9

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 935 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 01:39 AM

Very koo 6nethack9, you're getting better and better man :)

- JuNki3

Why thanks man, Its a pleasure to get a complement from a great artist like you. :)