4 replies to this topic

#1 NakedPaulToast

NakedPaulToast

GM Studio/Mac/Win

• GMC Member
  • 8652 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

Just noticed my message storage center has been upgraded to save 1200 conversations from 200.

Thanks Staff!

Now, I don't have to delete those provocative PMs from JoyRaymond.

Edited by NakedPaulToast, 20 April 2012 - 09:20 PM.

If the Bible truly is inspired by God, you would think that somebody as omnipotent and all-knowing would have known to get his message out using TCP instead of UDP.

#2 NAL

NAL

(∩ ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)⊃━ ☆ . *

• Global Moderators
  • 867 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:21 PM

Heh, was me suggesting a higher limit to Mike because I was at the point where I was full up even after deleting notifications :lol:

(hooray for selfishness!)

Edited by NAL, 20 April 2012 - 08:23 PM.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Chequered Ink ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨
Games: All | Innoquous 4 | Maddening Relapse | Ne Touchez Pas IV | The Hilarity Of Murder
Fonts: All | Xero's Theorem | Vermin Vibes Redux | Gang Wolfik | FoughtKnight
Twitter | YYG | YouTube | Facebook | PSN NAL-Games | Xbox NALGames | Wii U NALGames

#3 chance

chance

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 8353 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:02 PM

Yeah, the extra storage space is great. Thanks YYG.

Now... if we only had something worth saving. :sad:

#4 Dangerous_Dave

Dangerous_Dave

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 9424 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

Even before being upgraded to unlimited, I had no trouble. One conversation per member, that's 200 members I could have concurrent conversations with. I have one conversation with over 215 pages of replies. It still only counts as 1/200.

#5 Yal

Yal

Together~♫

• Global Moderators
  • 11375 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

I actually thought that the 1200 upgrade was because I'd gotten a moderator because the time the upgrade happened coincided with when I'd replied Yes to Xot's PM. And it luckily came just before my inbox would hit the ceiling. :)
I tend to get loads of PMs... might have to do with all the examples and stuff I post.

- The above is my personal opinion and in no way representative of Yoyogames or the GMC, except when explicitly stated -

Open this spoiler for my games:

Spoiler

Some useful game engines: (all completely free to use, even commercially, as long as you replace all included graphics / music first).
SisterEngine RPG Engine - - YaruFPS 3D Collision Engine -- YaruPlatEngine Platform Engine

New user? Can't draw but want to look unique? You can request a new avatar in this thread!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users