11 replies to this topic

#1 Urbanturkin

Urbanturkin

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 230 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:56 PM

S.N.E.A.K

Hello everyone this is my new game I been working on. Remember that this is a very early releas just so you can tell me if it has potential!

About

S.N.E.A.K is a game where you have to get past the guards and steal an expensive statue. But be careful, the guards are not going to go easy on you!
If you get caught you have to start over from the beginning of the room!

Controls

You move by using the arrow keys. If you press the arrow keys rapidly you will go faster

Press "Esc" to pause tha game!

Screenshots

Posted Image

Posted Image

Download

S.N.E.A.K

Backup

Please leave a comment!

Please leave a comment telling me whats good, whats bad etc.

Everything made by me!

#2 GamesRGud

GamesRGud

GMC Member

• 28 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

Couldn't get far. The guards seem random and unpredictable, hard to develop some sort of strategy without a pattern.

#3 Urbanturkin

Urbanturkin

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 230 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

Couldn't get far. The guards seem random and unpredictable, hard to develop some sort of strategy without a pattern.

Yes the guards move randomly. I will change this in future updates!

#4 Urbanturkin

Urbanturkin

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 230 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

Bump!

#5 Urbanturkin

Urbanturkin

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 230 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:58 PM

BUMP!

#6 Urbanturkin

Urbanturkin

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 230 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:16 AM

Bump again.. :confused:

Really? Nobody has anything to say about this game?

#7 Koaske

Koaske

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 384 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 28 April 2012 - 08:31 PM

Yeah, the guards should definitely follow a pattern. Getting past levels is now pretty much a matter of luck now.

Also, why did you end up choosing the grid movement? In my opinion, free movement might fit this type of a game better.

I really like the main menu and pause menu though, but maybe the menus could be controlled with arrow keys too, since you don't use the mouse in the gameplay.

#8 Urbanturkin

Urbanturkin

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 230 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 09:25 PM

Yeah, the guards should definitely follow a pattern. Getting past levels is now pretty much a matter of luck now.

Also, why did you end up choosing the grid movement? In my opinion, free movement might fit this type of a game better.

I really like the main menu and pause menu though, but maybe the menus could be controlled with arrow keys too, since you don't use the mouse in the gameplay.

Thank you for the comment!

Well I actually dont know why I chose the grid movement, when I first started with the game I used free movement but I made grid movement instead. I will probably change this!

The menu is pretty much unfinnished so Im planning on makeing it work with arrow keys too. :smile:

#9 Urbanturkin

Urbanturkin

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 230 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:05 PM

Bump!

Id appreciate a few comments guys. :smile:

#10 Urbanturkin

Urbanturkin

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 230 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:20 PM

Bump!

Really? Theres no potential for this game at all?

#11 GreenhornGames

GreenhornGames

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 777 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:58 PM

Potential doesn't lie in how much replies you get, it lies in putting effort into it. Maybe you should bump it only when you get make an update.

Btw, I tried your game. Maybe you should make some sort of missions where you pick up a hostage and then take it to extraction point. that would make it interesting!

Edited by GreenhornGames, 06 May 2012 - 01:07 PM.

#12 Urbanturkin

Urbanturkin

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 230 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 05:27 PM

Potential doesn't lie in how much replies you get, it lies in putting effort into it. Maybe you should bump it only when you get make an update.

Btw, I tried your game. Maybe you should make some sort of missions where you pick up a hostage and then take it to extraction point. that would make it interesting!

Thank you for your reply!

Im going to continue on this project and come back when I have a big update! :tongue:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users