Meadow is a fast-paced "puzzle" platformer with an emphasis on quick reflexes and obstacle-avoiding. Inspired by games such as Canabalt and Super QuickHook, the gameplay revolves around reaching the end of a level, while keeping up with the camera, and avoiding obstacles.
You play as a pig who has escaped a farm and is seeking to live a new life in The Meadow. Travel through 10 different biomes until you get to your new home. On the way, collect gems and other goodies to buy new items, turbo trails, and much more!
- Download Link: http://www.mediafire...kxinq4vog4itn2w
- File Size: 8.41 MB
- GM Version: GM8.1 Standard
- Space - Jump
- Shift - Turbo
- Enter - Confirm/Select
- Up/Down Keys - Switch between turbo trails
- R - Restart level (Only in demo)
- brod for his Platform Engine.
- RhysAndrews for the Game Cave Effects Engine 3.
- WolframTones for their procedural MIDI generator, which I'm using for music for the game.
The current demo only features one level, however, I plan on adding at least 2 more levels before I release one final demo before the game is complete.
Edited by Yagibabla, 21 April 2012 - 08:17 PM.