Delve the Dungeon Crawler
This game was originally created as a PC variant of Delve: The Dice Game board game, but then this project started to evolve, I include many my own ideas and more PC like gameplay features.
I am not a designer and I can't draw, so the game graphics was mostly done of images I found from the internet. But even than, many many hours in photoshop was invested.
- 12 Dungeons (+1 Secret dungeon)
- 8 Characters
- 60 Unique monsters
- More than 80 monster encounters (plus about 90 - traps, statues and treasures)
- Survival - endless mode
- Online Leaderboard
- 14 Unique Artifacts (more than 50 different modifications) - and 8 kinds of consumables (potions)
- 15 Auras types
- Achievements (over 30 achievements to unlock)
- Tutorial (it will teach you how to play the game and explain rules) (more detailed rules can be found on the boardgame site)
"ESC" key - while in dungeon mode, this will take you to your Adventures profile. Here you will find your current party XP and XP requered to gain next level. You are able to drink all healing/resurrection/bless/purification potions. You are also able to distribute potions/artifacts betwen your hero's.
"Space" key - skips a dialog popup, and also roll dice.
- Right click on Roll the dice will deselect all dice, or select all (if no dice was selected)
- Right click on dice, will select or deselect all similar dice.
- Right click on Pass, will skip all dice rolls (take you to the final dice selection).
File Size: 22mb exe / Windows7 compatible
What's new log:
I'm looking forward your feedbacks! Suggestions, ideas, gameplay remarks, bugs report - everything will help.
Please write me if you find any gramatical errors.
All crashes and bug reports send to Templar.kun(at)gmail.com
Discribe how this happenned, and include "game_errors.log" file and your "save" file.
Edited by Templar, 14 March 2013 - 10:38 PM.