Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:29 PM
Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:50 PM
I think your better with a C++ program, i wont respond to the above question since i don't want to get banned or such....
Hello! I've been wondering if it's possible to make a Cyber Programm. A program that blocks a PC till your client pays. So then you would unlock it. I read the rules, that no one can post a program that blocks a PC. So i'ma try to make it myself. It's to make my mini cyber. Which i have 4 Computers. Well it's kind of hard to explain since i speak mostly spanish. In small words... can Game Maker block a PC and recieve a message (mplay_*) to unlock it's self, or do i need a special DLL? Thanks! If this is the wrong spot to post this topic. Please remove it. Thanks
Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:52 PM
then it unlocks if you typed in the correct verification code?
otherwise why not just use the standard os lock with a password
Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:21 AM
Projects That Are Not Allowed
ANYWHERE on the GMC
Projects or discussions in these categories ARE NOT ALLOWED anywhere on the GMC:
...and any other project or topic the staff considers harmful.
- Prank programs (harmless or not)
- Disabling the Start Menu, TaskManager, or CTRL+ALT+DELETE
- Shells (Sub-OS programs)
- File management programs
- Applications that use or access email, chat networks (eg. AIM, MSN, IRC), or forums
- Removal tools for spyware / viruses / cookies, or pop-up blockers
- Preventing or forcing Log Off, Shut Down, or Restart
- Applications that alter the operating system, system files, or registry settings
- Programs that install software to automatically start for any reason
- Programs that hide themselves when they run
- Key loggers, screen loggers, activity monitors, or any other form of surveillance
- Applications that automatically refresh web pages
Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:55 AM
Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:30 PM
Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:38 PM
You were right in your first post, that you can't post programs like that. You also aren't allowed to even discuss them. Please see Tepi's post up above for a refresher on the rules.
No hard feelings. G'luck!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users