• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tecno40

tecno40

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 242 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:50 AM

I just finished my Friday the 13th game, and you can play it at http://www.friday13g...y.php?game=352. If you want the full quality of the game please turn on the computer's speakers. If you like the game please share it, and post feedback below (or if you dont like it still post feedback, and ways to improve).

-Game Details-
Made with Game Maker
Uses Game Maker d3d
Uses SXMS for sounds
Special Thanks to CGG for blood designs

Edited by tecno40, 14 April 2012 - 09:33 PM.

#2 creativebunch

creativebunch

The Bunchiest

• GMC Member
  • 893 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:23 AM

The lighting was good, the textures were nice and the music was fitting... But it's not really a game as far as I can tell, it seems like an empty never ending level of corridors. I only played it once though so I probably missed something but I was bored through the entire thing and then I got lost in darkness in one of the corridors, you need to give the player some idea of what they are doing. Also it would be nice if you could provide a downloadable version.

#3 tecno40

tecno40

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 242 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:27 AM

The lighting was good, the textures were nice and the music was fitting... But it's not really a game as far as I can tell, it seems like an empty never ending level of corridors. I only played it once though so I probably missed something but I was bored through the entire thing and then I got lost in darkness in one of the corridors, you need to give the player some idea of what they are doing. Also it would be nice if you could provide a downloadable version.

Did you make it to the light passed the darkness? I was aiming for the scare/suspense factor of the game to be the entertaining part. I might try adding more suspense by adding a figure that appears in the background occasionally, or adding some type of intro to start the feeling of the game.

#4 Silver Scratch

Silver Scratch

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 166 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

OMG! Today IS Friday the 13th... Tell my mother that i love her... Lol!

#5 GreenMeteorTeam

GreenMeteorTeam

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 05:47 PM

Nice use of lighting, the ending made me laugh... Not what I expected, but very fitting.

How did you manage to embed a Game Maker executable into a java applet?

#6 tecno40

tecno40

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 242 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:12 PM

Nice use of lighting, the ending made me laugh... Not what I expected, but very fitting.

How did you manage to embed a Game Maker executable into a java applet?

I'm using eRun to embed it w/ Java. If you go to Friday13Games.com/dev.php and click "Upload a Game". It will let you upload your game to Friday13Games.com & embed it into a webpage. It also gives you an embed code when you upload it so you can embed it in other sites.

#7 Nocturne

Nocturne

Nocturne Games

• Administrators
  • 21727 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

Please add a direct link to the game into the topic. Posted Image

#8 tecno40

tecno40

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 242 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:34 PM

Please add a direct link to the game into the topic. Posted Image

Sorry about that. It was one the homepage yesterday since it was Friday the 13th, but was removed afterwards. Here's the new link http://www.friday13g...y.php?game=352.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users