#1 CrisR82

CrisR82

GMC Member

• 2 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:13 PM

Greetings,
I'm CrisR82, a "newbie" in GameMaker.

I recently began work on a 2D action-RPG game based on a MMO that was shut down. The work itself is quite a lot but I believe it's manageable...sadly, I'm not much of a artist, and while I was able to obtain the graphics I require for my game, but character animation is something I just cant handle, or it'll take far too much time which I would need to actually improve my GameMaker skills.

What I need is a person who can take the sprite parts for the characters and create movement animation (each sprite comes with separate parts so no actual editing is required). I'll provide video and screenshot reference aswell for how they should look/be animated to make it even easier.

Here is an example of what my game will endup looking like (screenshot is from the game it's based of, not my own project):

Posted Image

If you're not sure and you want a sample of the graphics you'll be working with themselves, please ask and I'll show you what I have. If anyone is willing to help out, please let me know.
Thanks in advance!

P.S. again, I only need animation help, no actual graphics design/editing will be required.

#2 Graphic Galore!

Graphic Galore!

GMC Member

• 68 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:22 PM

Lets see your stuff! :thumbsup:
"Little Beats Big when Little is Smart, first with the head then with the heart!" Geel Piet

#3 CrisR82

CrisR82

GMC Member

• 2 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 02:16 AM

Lets see your stuff! :thumbsup:

Pretty much this is the stuff I was provided:

Posted Image

Red = character parts sample (requires movement animation)
Green = vehicle sample (simple one, there are other types and more complex ones aswell)
I also have both still pictures and videos on exactly how it should work, so putting all together shouldn't be a big problem.

Edited by CrisR82, 21 April 2012 - 03:00 PM.

#4 Graphic Galore!

Graphic Galore!

GMC Member

• 68 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:09 PM

Give me the files..
"Little Beats Big when Little is Smart, first with the head then with the heart!" Geel Piet