All good choices, except for the one Chance pointed out.
But here's the problem.
There exists a certain phenomenon, I don't don't why it exists but it does.
When members are promoted to moderators, they almost always stop posting content, or greatly reduce the content they do post.
Take any mod or admin, review their posting history and for the most part the overwhelming majority of their posts will be GMC related content with minimal non-GMC content. It may not happen right away but, but the there are not very many exceptions.
This round of new staff has created a fair amount of new moderators and perhaps because the larger number of new mods it will be less of an issue. But historically this has been the cycle.
- Member joins GMC
- Member posts a lot of good content
- Member is well behaved
- Member becomes a local moderator
- Member posts considerably less content
- Member becomes a global moderator
- Member posts even less content
- Member becomes Administrator.
- Member posts zero (non-GMC) content
The exception was Ragarnak. Who knows maybe me pointing this out will reduce the problem.