I made the original game during the Global Game Jam.
you can download the original here: http://globalgamejam.../suicide-square
by the way, there is no sound.
- you control a green square
- if you die you leave behind a body
- with every death you shrink just a little bit
- the smaller you are the slower you move, and the less high you jump
- WASD or arrow keys to move
- Backspace to return to home screen
- R to restart levels
- the start screen contains an optional level*
- 3 levels with words on them
- 6 levels with electric blocks
- 6 levels with lava
- 6 levels with buttons
- 6 levels with springs
- 6 levels with resizing powerups
- 6 levels with poison (some of which have pressure pads)
*if you do somehow manage to beat the level on the start screen** you gain the ability to skip and go back levels using the Z and X keys.***
**be warned, it's really tricky
***this does not unlock the levels
- game runs at 30 fps
- resolution is 640x480
- tiles are 16x16
I would love any feedback you have for me.
Edited by Zoticus, 14 April 2012 - 02:09 AM.