- Title: Simple, Smooth Platformer Movement
- Description: Movement on slopes
- GM Version: />
- Registered: No (Delete draw code in player and it should work fine)
- File Type: .gm81
- File Size: 35 KB
- File Link: Smooth Platformer Movement.gm81
- Required Extensions: None
- Required DLLs: None
One simple script for smooth, flawless platformer movement, up and down sloped surfaces.
The player will stay to the ground and move up and down any type of custom drawn surface(see screenshot)!
All you have to do is copy the players creation variables, the movement script (which runs in the step event)
and the collision code with the ground - and you can easily integrate this into your own game in minutes.
What others think:
Tags: GMCTUTORIAL, GMCPLATFORM, GMCMOVEMENT
Edited by Swifty, 11 January 2013 - 01:43 AM.