• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sheep_man96

sheep_man96

GMC Member

• 22 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:16 PM

Glaub is new (working but not finished) game with pixel graphics.

Features:
-Pixel graphics
-Traps
-10 Unique levels

Controls:
Move: Arrow keys
Jump: Up arrow key
Climb up/down: Up/Down arrow key

Download:
GLAUB v1.0

Posted Image
Posted Image

Game is still in development, so there will be loads of updates soon ;)

Posted Image

Edited by sheep_man96, 06 April 2012 - 05:48 AM.

#2 Rhodox

Rhodox

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 132 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

Cool beans!

#3 JAk HAk

JAk HAk

sepius fidelis

• 713 posts
  • Version:GM:HTML5

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:57 AM

The traps were cheap. The art was bland and uninspired. The movement was slow and floaty. The level design was old hat, failing to introduce anything new or fresh, especially since character moveset and object design was so minimal. The coins didn't feel like rewards since you couldn't help but pick them up, and they didn't feel like goals since you had to keep moving to finish the level.

I wish I had something nice to say about this, but I don't. Sorry. Hopefully you can work on improvement in all of these areas.

#4 sheep_man96

sheep_man96

GMC Member

• 22 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:25 PM

The traps were cheap. The art was bland and uninspired. The movement was slow and floaty. The level design was old hat, failing to introduce anything new or fresh, especially since character moveset and object design was so minimal. The coins didn't feel like rewards since you couldn't help but pick them up, and they didn't feel like goals since you had to keep moving to finish the level.

I wish I had something nice to say about this, but I don't. Sorry. Hopefully you can work on improvement in all of these areas.

Thanks for your replay, actually this post was suppose to be in "In-progress" section :)

#5 creators124

creators124

awesomeliciousmember

• GMC Member
  • 866 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:33 AM

Thanks for your replay, actually this post was suppose to be in "In-progress" section :)

Then put it in the "work in progress" forum.
also this is a glitch
pic:(it is still like that, and not moving except the lava)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users