• GMC Member
  • 1043 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 24 March 2012 - 10:56 AM

Posted Image

Hello, and Welcome to the GMC page for our website, Reaction Studios

What do we have to offer?
-Great Games (most are FREE!)
-Great software (demos, FREE stuff, and more)
-Our own SMP Minecraft Server! Opening party is on Wednesday 28th!

Why visit our site?
-We have a great management team, and amazing software
-Many games and software is FREE!
-Our Minecraft Server 'Terrafirma' is free and welcome to anyone! No signup required, just fun gaming!

I want to find out more about your server...

THE IP IS 46.105.108.11:25597
Our Server is a 24/7 SMP (survival) Server, but we do have some great features!...
-Amazing staff that are happy to help!
-Low griefing levels
-Competitions are held often (PVP contests, spleef, building competitions, mob battles, and speed running!)
-We also have a PVP world incase you feel like beating up a few of your buddies! :D
-A creative world - build anything you like!
-A nether world (scary...)
-The End!
-Great players, great community, and a huge amount of fun.
-Come to the grand opening ceromony for free/cheap items! :D

Ninja Bob - out soon...
Posted Image
MotorAdventure - with amazing reviews!
Posted Image
Boxman - Race to the stars!
Posted Image
Our Server...
Posted Image

I hope to see you there!

Zesterer

Edited by Zesterer, 30 March 2012 - 07:38 PM.

Fortified - The sword thrusting, castle busting, catapult adjusting new Tower Defense game!

More projects and work coming soon... If you need help on voxels, mesh rendering, physics, perlin noise generation, 3D, mathematics or more just contact me and I'll be happy to help!

Skype: zesterer                Email: barry.of.smith@gmail.com <---- Actually, don't use this address, I never check it.

#2 GenoDoucette

GenoDoucette

g e n o d o

• GMC Member
  • 998 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:50 AM

Looks like most of this post is about Minecraft, haha.

--- If I helped you in any way, or if you like me, give me a rep_up.png. If not... feel free to rep_down.png ---

#3 Zesterer

Zesterer

Professor of Articul

• GMC Member
  • 1043 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 04:25 PM

Hehe, yes we are quite proud of our new server, and we really want to advertise it to as many people as possible - the site will become more game and development focussed later...

Sorry guys, but the official opening ceremony has been postponed until next week - we simply aren't ready yet, and are still building stuff.

Zesterer

Fortified - The sword thrusting, castle busting, catapult adjusting new Tower Defense game!

More projects and work coming soon... If you need help on voxels, mesh rendering, physics, perlin noise generation, 3D, mathematics or more just contact me and I'll be happy to help!

Skype: zesterer                Email: barry.of.smith@gmail.com <---- Actually, don't use this address, I never check it.

#4 Zesterer

Zesterer

Professor of Articul

• GMC Member
  • 1043 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:37 PM

BUMP!

The Server IP Address has just been released! Have fun! :D

#5 Zesterer

Zesterer

Professor of Articul

• GMC Member
  • 1043 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:19 PM

BUMP!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users