Posted 12 March 2012 - 12:50 AM
You know the rules, and so do I.
Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:07 AM
Ascension is a 2D survival horror game set in the basement levels of a vast skyscraper. You must trace the movements of your daughter as she tries to escape to safety.
The full game is expected to be released sometime in May through July and will be released as Freeware.
If you want to know more you can follow us on our BLOG or our TWITTER.
Edited by Klassic, 18 March 2012 - 09:38 PM.
Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:20 PM
Controlling an army age of empires-style!
More images may or may not come later
Edited by TheSnidr, 15 March 2012 - 04:38 PM.
Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:46 PM
Isometric Robot Rpg
"Its like megaman + diablo 2"
Edited by mechlore, 04 April 2012 - 12:02 AM.
Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:35 AM
A remake of Skool Daze (1985), focused on multiplayer.
Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:37 AM
The latest and most expansive grand RTS yet developed.
Your empire awaits!
Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:39 PM
An action packed Metroidvania platformer. Here is a trailer you want to watch:
Posted 28 March 2012 - 04:09 AM
* Textured, equipped human figure
* Working parallax terrain textures
* Saving/loading game
* New plants
* Better textures
* Fixing that imposter on the right of the image
Posted 28 March 2012 - 12:47 PM
EDIT: The story of the first "chapter" is almost complete
Edited by King Tetiro, 30 March 2012 - 06:27 PM.
Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:37 PM
Edited by Blake, 07 April 2012 - 06:58 AM.
Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:50 AM
Meadow is a "running" game where you must avoid obstacles while constantly moving and not stopping.
Edited by Yagibabla, 18 April 2012 - 02:11 AM.
Posted 11 April 2012 - 02:17 PM
Hey all, here some screens from my current work-in-progress, a small Sci-Fi RPG called
Godric! Space Adventurer!
- A gloriously pixelated sci-fi narrative, played out aboard a massive starship bound for Earth
- Encounter a maniacal enemy from the furthest reaches of our galaxy, bent on destroying humanity/shooting lasers
- The most silent and humble of protagonists, guide him through the besieged vessel while shooting robot-aliens, rescuing crew members, saving the ship A.I., solving puzzles and clinging desperately to life's fleeting visage as danger lurks around every turn.
Edited by Chromacloud, 12 April 2012 - 06:07 PM.
Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:35 PM
Edited by orange08, 17 April 2012 - 11:43 PM.
Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:23 PM
Sokoban Palace is a beautifully crafted sokoban game featuring 30 playable avatars and 320 levels of puzzle fun!
The screen shots below are from the beta version and the final game may be slightly different.
Full HTML5 game will be available to play at the end of April 2012!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users