• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Panic the Wolf

Panic the Wolf

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:54 AM

Genre: Electro, bit poppish, umm… does “ending” count as a genre?
Length: Approximately 3 minutes
Looping: Not looped
Type: MIDI
Description: This will be for the ending of Sonic Journeys 2, the sequel to Sonic Journeys, playable here: link. After the final boss, Robotnik finally gives up for good and lets Sonic go without a struggle. During the credits the song will play. I want it to sound similar to “Still Alive” and “Want You Gone” from Portal. I’d prefer an upbeat melody, but with a noticeable hint of being sad to see you go. I find sometimes a title provides inspiration, so it's called “You Again?!” Thanks.

#2 Chancellor

Chancellor

GMC Member

• 9 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 29 March 2012 - 08:10 PM

Genre: Electro, bit poppish, umm… does “ending” count as a genre?
Length: Approximately 3 minutes
Looping: Not looped
Type: MIDI
Description: This will be for the ending of Sonic Journeys 2, the sequel to Sonic Journeys, playable here: link. After the final boss, Robotnik finally gives up for good and lets Sonic go without a struggle. During the credits the song will play. I want it to sound similar to “Still Alive” and “Want You Gone” from Portal. I’d prefer an upbeat melody, but with a noticeable hint of being sad to see you go. I find sometimes a title provides inspiration, so it's called “You Again?!” Thanks.

Im brand new... someone I know suggested this site.. I make electronic music called techno, its uptempo 130-136 bpm with a 4/4 kick, I can edit the trax how ever you need, removed the kick,hi hats, etc. let me know if you interested in hearing... heres a few released trax you can check out.. or if you have some examples I could check out...thanx

http://soundcloud.co...hance mcdermott

#3 Panic the Wolf

Panic the Wolf

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 12:55 AM

Sorry, not what I'm looking for. No offense.

#4 Typhen01

Typhen01

GMC Member

• 4 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:30 AM

Hi, this is Michael Lloyd. I am a recent graduate of the Conservatory of Music at SUNY Purchase and now am currently studying in the Evening Division at the Juilliard School of Music. I see that you have a Video game project you're working on that requires some Electro/Pop type music that has an ending theme kinda feel. I am positive that I can provide this for you. When at SUNY Purchase I majored in Film/Media Scoring, and throughout that time up until now, I have worked on several media projects such as short films, video game themes, and music for commercials. If this project is still open I would love to work on it with you. Also, if you would like to hear some samples of my work, feel free to check out my website. I put a link just below. Thanks so much and have a great day!

http://michaellloydm....com/index.html
Michael Lloyd

#5 king_G1

king_G1

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:32 PM

i might have a track in my library that you might be able to use. Let me know what you think or if you like the style i could email you more of that particular sound style

http://soundclick.co...cfm?id=11557999

Edited by king_G1, 07 April 2012 - 11:33 PM.

#6 Panic the Wolf

Panic the Wolf

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 02:50 AM

Sorry people. MIDI is not optional. You can get as creative as you want, but the format is my one requirement.