It's just to little time to do all of it by my self so I am asking for some help.
If there is anyone interested that talks Swedish you are very welcome because my English is not the best, but English is also okay.
My idea is to make a kind of space game were the player can shift between RTS 2D camera mode and then just by pressing a key get to the eyes of
the player in first person 3D.
My current skills:
- I've used GM for about 3/5 years and I'm very familiar with all the basic code in Game Maker.
- I've made 3D games with 3D models so that is also something I can pretty well (not planing to use a 3D engine like U3D or Ogre to this game).
- My graphic skills are probably those who are best. I have signed in perspective since I was 6 years. (especially the user interface)
- I can play piano pretty well and that together with Cubase results in very good sounds and sound effects.
- I've never tried to make a multiplayer online game.
More features and stuff that I'm planing to implement to the game:
- Customized starship that the player self can make.
- RTS mode like in Starcraft or Age of empires.
- FPS mode like in Star wars battle front, COD or Battlefield
- The RPG factor in the game is that the player can customize their own character with a own name and items.
The basic graphics, ideas story and game balance are in that document. I don't put it online because it's written on Swedish.
AI graphical effects like parallax-scrolling, bloom, and some other cool things are there to.
This is a long-time game not something you make only in less than a month.
I'm looking for: Someone that at least can basic GML or someone that is good at something else. All help are appreciated.
Contact me here or mail to :
Edited by GS-games, 07 March 2012 - 06:48 PM.