This all started out as a software toy, which turned into what is now Max Mode in the game.
All art was either made from scratch, or came free with game maker lite.
Also, there is no sound.
- You control a little spaceship using the A and D keys to move left and right, and the Spacebar to fire.
- There is a coin collector following your mouse throughout (assuming it's alive) which you use to collect coins.
- Enemies fall from the top of the screen, which you must kill while at the same time avoiding.
- Between levels you have the option of purchasing upgrades using the coins you collect during the game.
- 11 different enemies
- 3 difficulties
- max mode, with optional invincibility
- 6 upgrades
- animated sprites
- resolution = 600x300
- window = 1200x600, resizeable
- 30 fps
- enemies are introduced intermittently
Now for some screenshots...
Thanks for reading. If you decide to play, any feedback you can give me would be great.
Edited by Zoticus, 04 April 2012 - 09:43 PM.