#1 ObsidianNovels

ObsidianNovels

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 591 posts
  • Version:GM:HTML5

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:43 PM

Hi,

So I downloaded the latest update of GM:HTML5, and now it seems to be a problem with the games on Safari (when trying on iPhone, but also using Safari on a regular PC). It's just a blank white screen. Works in Firefox, though.

Have anybody else experienced the same problem? The only new functions I'm using in my game are the YoYo_mouse-stuff.

#2 Bob Thulfram

Bob Thulfram

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 19 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 08 March 2012 - 03:52 AM

Hi,

So I downloaded the latest update of GM:HTML5, and now it seems to be a problem with the games on Safari (when trying on iPhone, but also using Safari on a regular PC). It's just a blank white screen. Works in Firefox, though.

Have anybody else experienced the same problem? The only new functions I'm using in my game are the YoYo_mouse-stuff.

I've been noticing some problems with Safari in general with the latest version. Post a link of a game that you think should work in Safari and I'll let you know. I'm running Safari on Windows 7, 8, and OSX.

#3 TheOctagonTheory

TheOctagonTheory

GMC Member

• 26 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:51 AM

Even the simple Evil Clutches from Chapter 2 of Game Maker Apprentice doesn't work in Safari.

Hi,

I've been noticing some problems with Safari in general with the latest version. Post a link of a game that you think should work in Safari and I'll let you know. I'm running Safari on Windows 7, 8, and OSX.

Edited by TheOctagonTheory, 15 March 2012 - 08:00 AM.

#4 Bob Thulfram

Bob Thulfram

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:38 AM

Even the simple Evil Clutches from Chapter 2 of Game Maker Apprentice doesn't work in Safari.

Hi,

I just tested Safari (latest) on Win7 and OSX. Worked fine. I used Koala-BR8. Did not work on Safari on Win8. Reports say doesn't work on iOS but I can't verify.

#5 TheOctagonTheory

TheOctagonTheory

GMC Member

• 26 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 06:09 AM

What is Koala-BR8?

Hi,

I just tested Safari (latest) on Win7 and OSX. Worked fine. I used Koala-BR8. Did not work on Safari on Win8. Reports say doesn't work on iOS but I can't verify.

#6 Bob Thulfram

Bob Thulfram

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 09:14 AM

What is Koala-BR8?

Hi,

Koala-BR8 is a cute game in the Game Maker book, Game Maker's Apprentice.

#7 MusiX

MusiX

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 09:10 AM

solved. thanks.

How did you solve it? I have the same problem with my games in Safari. Can you give me a hint?

Thank you

#8 MonkeyMaw

MonkeyMaw

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 308 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:52 PM

solved. thanks.

Haha. How? It would be nice to help out some of these fine folks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users