4 replies to this topic

#1 funQuedDelik

funQuedDelik

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 45 posts
  • Version:GM:HTML5

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:43 AM

Check out my new site in my sig! Been working all weekend. It's coming together pretty nicely.

Edited by funQuedDelik, 27 February 2012 - 01:44 AM.

#2 beatson

beatson

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 319 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 27 February 2012 - 11:21 AM

"defenestrategames.com is all done!" - Ah ok. I'll just take a look at your apps...

"Sorry! This site is still under construction!"...

The Rules:
All websites must have GM-related content for download, such as GM games or examples, tutorials, and useful game-design strategies. Sprites and music do not qualify as GM content.

#3 funQuedDelik

funQuedDelik

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 45 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:33 PM

"defenestrategames.com is all done!" - Ah ok. I'll just take a look at your apps...

The Rules:
All websites must have GM-related content for download, such as GM games or examples, tutorials, and useful game-design strategies. Sprites and music do not qualify as GM content.

The main page slide show ads are done with GMHTML! if you click on the philosophe ad it takes you to ./apps/philosophe where you can use another GMHTML5 made app. I admit I definitely contradict myself in that post but mainly I do see the site as finished for now. My only current app is accessible by clicking on the ridiculously large ad...

I'm now focusing on the production of my new title. Sorry I didn't mention it. I assumed if one were to take the time to browse for a minute, it would become apparent..

Soon(bout a month or so) I'll be releasing information on my upcoming game which I plan to have finished this fall. Which will be done in GMHTML5 and is intended to be released in your nearest app store when GMStudio is released.

Thanks for your time!

Edited by funQuedDelik, 27 February 2012 - 09:43 PM.

#4 beatson

beatson

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 319 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:19 PM

The Rules:

The main page slide show ads are done with GMHTML! if you click on the philosophe ad it takes you to ./apps/philosophe where you can use another GMHTML5 made app. I admit I definitely contradict myself in that post but mainly I do see the site as finished for now. My only current app is accessible by clicking on the ridiculously large ad...

I'm now focusing on the production of my new title. Sorry I didn't mention it. I assumed if one were to take the time to browse for a minute, it would become apparent..

Soon(bout a month or so) I'll be releasing information on my upcoming game which I plan to have finished this fall. Which will be done in GMHTML5 and is intended to be released in your nearest app store when GMStudio is released.

Thanks for your time!

No worries. A bit of advice though, users will tend to leave almost immediately once they get given "under construction" messages or simple "page does not exist" messages - They will not take the time to 'browse'. Remove dead links until... they aren't dead.

Edited by beatson, 27 February 2012 - 10:19 PM.

#5 funQuedDelik

funQuedDelik

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:11 AM

No worries. A bit of advice though, users will tend to leave almost immediately once they get given "under construction" messages or simple "page does not exist" messages - They will not take the time to 'browse'. Remove dead links until... they aren't dead.

Thanks for the advice. =) I'll definitely be updating my site tonight.

EDIT: The deed is done...

Edited by funQuedDelik, 28 February 2012 - 12:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users