Unleash your inner Pen and save their world from annihilation in the madness of PENS: RELOADED!
Go to the game's GameJolt page to download it by clicking on this sentence.
The original version of PENS was awful. As its developer, I have essentially disowned it. However, I didn't give up on it, as evidenced by the fact that there are sequels to it. So, without further ado, may I present the much improved and much fixed remake, PENS: RELOADED! This is the game as it was supposed to have been. Absolutely everything is updated and overhauled. Just look at these screenshots for visual comparison!
PENS: RELOADED changes from the original:
- Major graphical overhaul - everything has been completely redone!
- All-new, original music - by spectacular composers Nijg, MUSIC MAKER, Evano, and Bofelito!
- Improved control scheme - playing Pens is no longer finger-warping!
- Updated level design - it's no longer possible for a mission to be incompletable!
- Rewritten story - a newly designed story tells the tale of the Pens like it was supposed to be!
- Extreme overhaul of the game's engine - glitches have been annihilated!
- And much more!
PENS: RELOADED features:
- Six enemy infested, action-packed missions!
- Six tactical boss battles!
- Five different weapons!
- An amusing story of revenge, redemption, and revelation!
- And much more!
The first level features a tutorial that requires you to complete each segment of it before you can continue. You can effectively skip it by pressing Enter each time Commander Pentagon begins taking, which skips the dialogue, and then by executing the required action. It isn't possible to fully skip it due to it requiring each action be completed, but this will speed it up if you know what to do.
Edited by HomeBrand Gaming, 26 July 2014 - 11:27 AM.