• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 mrokke96

mrokke96

GMC Member

• 256 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:19 AM

Hi, I want you to test my game Zombie Slayer 2(Demo), its still under development but I want you to check out the game so far, so you can give me some tips with what i can fix or add or anything.
--->The Game<---

EDIT: okey, I dont have any pictures, but i've got a video on youtube on a similar game, actually its the same game(Zombie Slayer 2) but I had to give my computer to a company so that they could repair it(the sound didn't work), and when i got it back all my files on my computer were gone :mellow: so i had to make a new ZS2 game, but i have the same sprites so it looks kinda the same :turned:

The video

Edited by mrokke96, 26 February 2012 - 03:17 PM.

#2 YellowAfterlife

YellowAfterlife

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 3937 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:22 AM

You may want to put some screenshots up, so users would see what are they downloading anyway.

#3 mrokke96

mrokke96

GMC Member

• 256 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:42 AM

You may want to put some screenshots up, so users would see what are they downloading anyway.

Well i cant do that, cos First: I don't know how i do that, and Second: I guess you can upload photos from MediaFire(i have an account there) and then click insert image in this post, But, MediaFire is weird now, so no photos can be watched when i had uploaded them, because it says File Not Found :confused:

#4 JWRAC

JWRAC

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 572 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:47 PM

Well i cant do that, cos First: I don't know how i do that, and Second: I guess you can upload photos from MediaFire(i have an account there) and then click insert image in this post, But, MediaFire is weird now, so no photos can be watched when i had uploaded them, because it says File Not Found :confused:

Use an image host like:
Imgur Website
ImageShack US
Then upload your images, then insert them into your post with:
[ img ]http:\\www,website,com/imagename.png [ /img ]
(using a real direct link and without spaces)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users