1 reply to this topic

#1 Dimidoosie

Dimidoosie

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 77 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:24 AM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*NANCY'S RAINBOWLAND: Awesome 3D Action and Maze FEVER*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am in need of a team for my 3D maze game, Nancy's Rainbowland. I myself am going to be handling level design, primary programming and quality assurance.

*POSITIONS*

* Music Composer *pending*
* Spriter *AVAILABLE*
* Texture Artist *AVAILABLE*
* Additional Programmers *AVAILABLE*
* Voice for Nancy *AVAILABLE - MUST BE FEMALE*

Nancy's Rainbowland will be a game in which the player must go through the maze, collecting as many blue orbs as he/she can. While looking for orbs, the player must also look out for numerous enemies, such as Dugg Monsters. If you do so much as touch one, you will die. The mazes will feature numerous gimmicks, such as warp zones. There will be five worlds, each with two mazes, and one boss. One of the worlds that I've thought up is rainbow dreams, which will be entirely made of rainbows and warping colors.

*CONDITIONS*

I can be contacted via:

Private Message
Email - dylanheisner012@yahoo.com
Skype - segastar21

PM me if you're interested.

This will be volunteer work. I'm not profiting off this game, and unfortunately neither will you. I advertise a safe and friendly work environment, so don't be discouraged from working on this project just because you will not be paid. I won't be paid either, so don't think I've got it easy!

Trust me, this game will be a fun experience for both the player and the developer!

Here's the link to the test demo and screenshots: http://sandbox.yoyog...ncy-rainbowland

I hope you'll help me on this project.

Thanks!

- Dylan H.

Edited by Dimidoosie, 25 May 2012 - 12:38 AM.

#2 TheSnidr

TheSnidr

Heavy metal viking dentist

• GMC Elder
  • 3345 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:20 PM

Bump