#1 squeakydave

squeakydave

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 20 posts
  • Version:GM:HTML5

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:45 PM

Hi:
I have just bought GM HTML5 and was trying to export a test project that I did in GM as HTML5 and can't find an option to do so.

In the help file it recommends that I complete the tutorial shown when it is started. However no tutorial was shown and there is no 'Tutorial' section in the help menu as stated.

Again in the help files it states that:

Creating stand-alone executables is very easy in GameMaker:HTML5. First you have to choose the "target" for the files to be made. By that I mean, whether you wish to create an *.exe for windows, or generate Java-Script and html for use in a browser. If you have the setting as "windows" in the main GameMaker:Html5 window, then only a windows *.exe will be made, but if you have chosen "Html5" then both an *.exe and an index.html along with a folder containing your games files will be created.

I can not find ' the setting as "windows" in the main GameMaker:Html5 window' I do however get an .exe when I create an application.

Chances are that I am missing something pretty obvious - I've had the program for less than an hour so any help at all will be gratefully received
Huge Regards
Dave
www.squeakypics.co.uk

#2 Artaex Media

Artaex Media

Artaex Media

• GMC Member
  • 1531 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:59 PM

Select "HTML5"
Posted Image

Hit "Export Project"
Posted Image

Edited by Artaex Media, 24 February 2012 - 05:59 PM.

#3 squeakydave

squeakydave

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 20 posts
  • Version:GM:HTML5

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:08 PM

Select "HTML5"
Posted Image

DOH!
I was looking in the project settings and there it was straight in front of me!
Many thanks!
Huge Regards
Dave
www.squeakypics.co.uk