LunchGaming now has a much more calm, streamlined layout. Check it out!
Old design: OLD DESIGN
New design: NEW DESIGN
There is now a dynamic slideshow with pictures and links of the best games. Maybe yours is there?
For any feedback to the designs, just post in this thread.
WHAT IS THIS?
Do you need somewhere to host your game? Somewhere where your game will be seen played, receive comments and ratings? Somewhere where you, along the line may even make some money off your games? Then you've come to the right place. LunchGaming.com is a new, upcoming game portal for HTML5 games. With just a few clicks you can register an account and start uploading all your HTML5 games. It's easy, fast and safe.
LunchGaming is currently in beta and upstart phase, but we fully plan to have a marketing campaign once enough content is online. When that happens we will start getting the mainstream gamer in, and start gaining traffic. Once that happens we will get in touch with advertisers and start making revenue - that we will then share fairly with all our contributing game developers. In all honesty it's difficult to say how this will work right now, and we do not wish to promise something yet - but if/when revenue starts coming in, we're thinking of launching a payment scheme in style with sites like Kongregate.
So LunchGaming is a portal where your game can receive:
- And somewhere along the line - money for the developer (you)
To the developer
We also offer hosting for ALPHA and BETA projects that are also shown on the frontpage - so LunchGaming is definitely also a place you want to go if you're looking for both developer and mainstream gamer feedback on a WIP project.
LunchGaming.com is currently in beta, but already it features:
- Dynamic frontpage overview of the hottest items (think sandbox.yoyogames style)
- All games on the frontpage gets equal amount of time, ensured by a reliable queue algorithm
- Comment on games
- Rate games (1-10)
- Your name is associated with all your games, so if someone clicks your name, they can see all other games you've uploaded
- Serious feedback guarantee: ratings are only allowed by registered users and a user can only rate every game one time
- Security: among other security (and quality) related features, all games are manually tested before allowed onto the frontpage
- Easy upload pipeline - simply zip your gamefolder following a few simple steps and the rest is taken care of
- Automatic notifications of relevant stuff by email (when your game is accepted after review for example)
- Your own profile with avatar and all the small things your want to fill out about yourself (or leave blank, your choice!)
- FAQ and Support list - and if it's not extensive enough, it's easy and fast to contact support!
And here is a list of features that will come post-beta along the way:
- PrivateMessage System
- Guestbook System
- Friend List
- Favorite/Bookmark List (Played)
- Block/unblock user
- Report game (bug/offensive/copyright/other)
- Report user
- Facebook share/like on specific game
- Advanced search feature
LunchGaming is a project that is just now starting up, but we aim for the sky. We want to grow huge in this area - and we are dedicated to pour hours upon hours into getting there.
And you can help it grow!
We are constantly expanding and growing, making new features and trying to respond to a webbased community that is always changing and moving in new directions.
Why not be among the first to have your game here? Register now and upload your first game in two minutes - you won't regret it.
Edited by Elminster, 02 March 2012 - 08:35 AM.