I recently started working on a Pokemon Breeder game. I've been doing the art myself, so it is very time consuming. I realize now that it requires a second person. Preferably, someone who can do some advanced GML. I am rather inexperienced with GML, so I am looking for someone who can write the code and maybe even teach me some things along the way. However, I am skilled with D&D and learn quickly. I think you will all like the art I've been working on for the game, as you know drawing all these sprites and rooms is no small task.
Things you will need to be able to do:
- Write and implement evolution codes
- Write and implement codes for how eggs are hatched, and what Pokemon are hatched from them
- Write and implement Pokemart and inventory codes
- Write and implement code for how Pokemon "Happiness" is affected.
- Write and implement codes for Pokemon habitats and their effects on the Pokemon
- Write and implement a sell and buy system
That is what I have for now. I would like this project to go all the way. There is no profit in this as of yet. Although, I think there is the potential for some, which you will be a part of. You will also be fully credited for you work when the game is released as a co-creator/designer.
There will be a lot of work on both the coding and artistic end, so I am really hoping someone can help me realize this project.
If you are interested, let me know either by comment, PM, or email. Ill try to post some of the art on here as I get further along.
Pokemon Breeder Project
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users