- does only the first toolbar slot work atm?
- you can put multible items in the same toolbar slot
- one thing that I don't like is that the inventory is collision sensitive, so even if you hover over the item slot and can see the item name, it doesn't mean you are over the item.. makes it hard to drag & drop
- can you add feedback when mining, something that tells that the mining tool had an effect, ( sparks that affect the light engine would be a nice touch ^^ ) because atm it take a few hits before it shows any effects.
- if you move and use a item, then you might notice that it lags behind the character movement.
Quite a solid engine so far, will be interesting to see how you proceed with this .. ♥ classes, talents ♥ x3 meh
Thanks for the reply, and sorry about the horrible timing of mine
1) yes, only the firts toolbar slot works (well i've since updated, but that's how the latest tech demo has it)
2) the drag an drop system is still a little ....under construction, but its\'s getting better. thank you for the bug report!
I neeeeeed those.
3) i LOVE the sparks idea.... i'm definitely going t add that. Thank you so much! and that's a good idea having some means of feedback to the player letting them know they aren't wasting their time swinging a pickaxe around for nothing
4) yeah i notice that, although i decided to leave it in as it's hopefully going to be part of my future animations for tools/weapons/etc
thanks again for your reply!
It really means a lot.
For those of you who want to know what's going on:
I've been super busy with life lately, graduating university, moving, etc, but I'm no back to programming. Tyzaria is still in full swing.
And to celebrate my return, I've created a very mediocre website for tyzaria.
check it out!
anywho, i'll resume posting updates here as I generate update worthy progress.