<img alt="" style="margin:0;padding:0;max-width:600px;border:none;font-size:14px;font-weight:bold;min-height:auto;line-height:100%;outline:none;text-decoration:none;text-transform:capitalize" height="420" border="0" width="600">
We at YoYo Games Ltd. are delighted to announce that five lucky people will be given early access to the Closed Beta of GameMaker: Studio this March!
On the 1st of March 2012, all those that have liked the YoYo Games Facebook page (www.facebook.com/yoyogames) will be entered into a prize draw to win entry into the Closed Beta of GameMaker: Studio.
Five closed beta invites are up for grabs and the winners will be picked at random and notified on the 2nd of March. To qualify for the lucky draw, all you have to do is visit the YoYo Games Facebook page at www.facebook.com/yoyogames and click on the like button!
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. To qualify for the lucky draw, like the YoYo Games Ltd. Facebook page at www.facebook.com/yoyogames
2. Only one entry per person.
3. A minor under the age of eighteen must be assisted by his/her legal guardian.
4. Winners will be notified via facebook on or before the 2nd of March 2012.
5. Incorrect information will automatically disqualify the entrant.
6. Anybody may take part except employees of YoYo Games Ltd.
7. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
8. Closing date for entry is 1 March 2012 at 14:00 GMT.
9. The prize will only be valid for the duration of the GameMaker: Studio Beta
10. By entering the competition, you consent to receive relevant promotional material.
11. The judgeís decision is final and no correspondence will be entered int
So what do you guys think of this sort of marketing , the chances of winning at quite small. At the time I of writing slightly more than 5%. I'm quite unsure if I like this sort of marketing but I can see why they might try and employee it.