Anyway, I would like to create a team called The Epic Productions. We would be able to make 2d games like side-scrollers, top-downs, and multiplayer games. We can talk to each other on Skype, or email. I'm available most of the day on my phone, but on the computer... not so much. But when I am on the computer, I can chat on Skype or email, and I could work for a long time.
The kind of people I would need is this:
1) Website/Forum Designer- These people would be designing the website or forum. They will be administrator for the website/forum.
2) Spriters- These people would create the sprites for the game. It would be great if they can have multiple styles of drawing.
3) Scripters/Coders- These people would create the code of the game. It would be great if you had 2 years or more experience using GML, even better if you had more than 4 years.
4) Sound People- These people would create the sound for the game. It would be great if you were experienced at this task.
To apply, you must include your name, your email, what task you want, and why you want it, and an example. If you don't have an example, I will not accept you. Thank you for your time.
* For the Scripters/Coders, it would also be a plus if you know how to program AI for mobs in our games.
** You will not get paid until we have an actual game that actually sells, a way to split the money, and a way for me to get the money that we split.
Edited by theepicgeno, 20 February 2012 - 04:35 AM.