4 replies to this topic

#1 gameside

gameside

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 121 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 07:14 AM

hi all!
i haven't good programing knowledge to make my own dll idea, so may be some one else can make these, but i know that it will be very nice and also great and best dll than other dll.

1.Write and read of all type of registry values such as (DWORD, STRING, BINARY).

2.Object on Desktop outside of game maker window, i know that there is one dll which draw BMP image outside of game maker window but the problem is (.bmp) image without animation and action. what i want is a dll that can support animated sprite with action or simply drop object form game maker window to desktop

here is two image of what i want

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks!!!

#2 Artaex Media

Artaex Media

Artaex Media

• GMC Member
  • 1531 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 14 February 2012 - 02:36 PM

Make a screenshot of the desktop, make your game go full screen, and draw the screenshot you just took?
No need for DLL's.

#3 gameside

gameside

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 121 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:55 AM

it is not like what you think Artaex Media :tongue:
i said animated object on the real desktop not on the image of desktop it means that you can do work on your desktop while the object can sill doing action such as (walking on task bar,jumping,talking,etc...) :sweat:

#4 Artaex Media

Artaex Media

Artaex Media

• GMC Member
  • 1531 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:24 AM

it is not like what you think Artaex Media :tongue:
i said animated object on the real desktop not on the image of desktop it means that you can do work on your desktop while the object can sill doing action such as (walking on task bar,jumping,talking,etc...) :sweat:

Just a reminder: not everything is possible what you desire. (well with GameMaker)
Try my suggestion first.

Edited by Artaex Media, 21 February 2012 - 07:24 AM.

#5 yodamerlin

yodamerlin

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 176 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:46 PM

What you are trying to do is IMPOSSIBLE.
this is because if you click on lets say My Computer then you will select the game box as the place you are clicking is still in the game region.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users