15 replies to this topic

#1 Equilibrium

Equilibrium

GMC Member

• 28 posts
  • Version:Unknown

Posted 10 February 2012 - 12:17 AM

Posted Image

You can now record and playback your mouse and keyboard activity simultaneously, free and easy with MacroMonster!
Unlike many other macro recorders, it records and will playback both mouse activity and keystrokes at the same time, and has many other features, coming to both unregistered and registered versions.

Unregistered version is 100% free, with features such as record, loop, play, record keyboard, and the rest of the basic settings.
Registered version costs $5.99 with over five more useful and cool features, with more features coming soon with the upcoming versions.
Those who purchase registered version will receive all of the latest versions of MacroMonster, deals on other programs and much more.
Registered version will be available for purchase shortly.

Downloads:
Version 1.6 (Latest)
Host-A http://www.host-a.ne...acroMonster.exe

Would you like to assist us with bringing MacroMonster to an all new level?
Toss us an idea below, and if we like your idea and haven't already marked down that idea, you will be fully credited.

Coming Soon:
Double Click (or set amount of clicks between each set pause) recorder. PRO
Normal Auto Clicker LITE
Normal Auto Typer LITE
Normal Hot Keys Auto Typer LITE

Edited by Equilibrium, 15 February 2012 - 01:23 AM.

#2 Equilibrium

Equilibrium

GMC Member

• 28 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 12:20 AM

Legal;Bump

#3 faissialoo

faissialoo

I get high on orange

• GMC Member
  • 1239 posts
  • Version:GM8.1

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:12 AM

doesn't this count as keylogging?

#4 Equilibrium

Equilibrium

GMC Member

• 28 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

Lmao, not at all - it doesn't save your keyboard and mouse activity, it just play-backs it.

#5 faissialoo

faissialoo

I get high on orange

• GMC Member
  • 1239 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:55 PM

Lmao, not at all - it doesn't save your keyboard and mouse activity, it just play-backs it.

still good, I find it good to do stuff for me

#6 IceMetalPunk

IceMetalPunk

InfiniteIMPerfection

• GMC Elder
  • 9331 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:18 PM

Is the logo supposed to say "equilibrium entertainment"? Because as of now, it says "equibrium entertainment" instead...

I don't have any use for a macro recorder, to be honest, but good work. I love the logo otherwise, too :D .

-IMP

#7 Equilibrium

Equilibrium

GMC Member

• 28 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:31 AM

Yeh, I noticed that a while ago - I created the damn thing while my computer was really laggy, which is almost all the time! Didn't get around to fixing it, probably will not any time soon, since I'm working at version two, and I'll probably send out another logo for it. ;)
Thanks for the comment, stuff like that really helps me out.

#8 ev149

ev149

NinetySix Design

• GMC Member
  • 1035 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 03 March 2012 - 11:58 PM

Posted Image

Seems a lot like PF Macro Recorder. The help file is almost exactly the same:

Macro Monster
Version 1.6
Copyright Equilibrium Entertainment 2011 - All rights reserved.
http://elevenyears.vacau.com/

PRESS ESCAPE TO CLOSE HELP FILE

Keyboard Shortcuts:
CTRL+R Record
CTRL+P Play
Escape Stop recording / playing (unless disabled)

How to use

Macro Monster lets you record the actions you do on your computer with your mouse and your keyboard and redo them later automatically (simulating mouse movement and presses of buttons and keys). To start recording your actions, simply press the Record button, or use the keyboard shortcut CTRL+R. When you are done, return to the program and press the Stop button, or press the ESC key. You will hear sounds to indicate the beginning and the end of the recording. You can also append actions at the end of an existing macro with the Continue Record button (previously Record). Once you are done, you can play the macro with the Play button or by using the keyboard shortcut CTRL+P. This will simulate all the actions you recorded in the same order, in real time.

Before recording...
If you don't plan to use the keyboard in your macro, uncheck Record keyboard activity to help improve performance. If you need to simulate an ESC key press (so it is part of the macro), uncheck Let ESC stop the macro. Note that if you do so, you will have no other choice than to use the Stop button to stop recording. You also have to keep this setting unchecked if you play a macro that simulates an ESC press (or it will stop itself before the end).

Playback options
You can decide to make the macro repeat over and over by checking the Loop option. You can also change the Speed of playback so it redoes all your actions 2 times faster (200%), for example.

Macro files
To save a finished macro, press the Save button and give it a filename. It will create a MMS file on your computer, that you can load later (using the Load button) and even append actions if you want. Note that the settings aren't saved in the MMS file. The New button resets the program's recording state to the beginning of a new, empty macro project.

PF Macro Recorder
version 1.0

Copyright Beneton Software, 2009
http://www.benetonsoftware.com

Keyboard shortcuts

CTRL+R Record
CTRL+P Play
Escape Stop recording / playing (unless disabled)

How to use

PF Macro Recorder lets you record the actions you do on your computer with your mouse and your keyboard and redo them later automatically (simulating mouse movement and presses of buttons and keys). To start recording your actions, simply press the Record button, or use the keyboard shortcut CTRL+R. When you are done, return to the program and press the Stop button, or press the ESC key. You will hear sounds to indicate the beginning and the end of the recording. You can also append actions at the end of an existing macro with the Append Record button (previously Record). Once you are done, you can play the macro with the Play button or by using the keyboard shortcut CTRL+P. This will simulate all the actions you recorded in the same order, in real time.

Before recording...
If you don't plan to use the keyboard in your macro, uncheck Record keyboard activity to help improve performance. If you need to simulate an ESC key press (so it is part of the macro), uncheck Let ESC stop the macro. Note that if you do so, you will have no other choice than to use the Stop button to stop recording. You also have to keep this setting unchecked if you play a macro that simulates an ESC press (or it will stop itself before the end).

Playback options
You can decide to make the macro repeat over and over by checking the Loop option. You can also change the Speed of playback so it redoes all your actions 2 times faster (200%), for example. Under Advanced settings, you can find two things. The first one is the Resolution-relative option. Check it if you want the mouse position to be relative to the position it occupied on the screen when it was recorded, if the recording was done on a different screen resolution. That way the center of the screen will always be the center, no matter the resolution. The second advanced setting also deals with mouse positions: changing the Shift value lets you shift the whole mouse path of a precise amount of pixels.

Macro files
To save a finished macro, press the Save macro as... button and give it a filename. It will create a PFM file on your computer, that you can load later (using the Load macro button) and even append actions if you want. Note that the settings aren't saved in the PFM file. The Create a new macro button resets the program's recording state to the beginning of a new, empty macro project.

#9 faissialoo

faissialoo

I get high on orange

• GMC Member
  • 1239 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:56 AM

Hmm...

#10 Equilibrium

Equilibrium

GMC Member

• 28 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:45 AM

Yes, he did help me out, he told me I did not have to give credit. :P
He's closing up shop and done with GM.
All of his download links on his site are already shut down. ;)

#11 Sam_Man_5000

Sam_Man_5000

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 201 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:40 AM

Yes, he did help me out, he told me I did not have to give credit. :P
He's closing up shop and done with GM.
All of his download links on his site are already shut down. ;)

xD this is pimping!

Edited by Sam_Man_5000, 15 November 2012 - 11:23 AM.

#12 Sam_Man_5000

Sam_Man_5000

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 201 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:18 AM

Posted Image

You can now record and playback your mouse and keyboard activity simultaneously, free and easy with MacroMonster!
Unlike many other macro recorders, it records and will playback both mouse activity and keystrokes at the same time, and has many other features, coming to both unregistered and registered versions.

Unregistered version is 100% free, with features such as record, loop, play, record keyboard, and the rest of the basic settings.
Registered version costs $5.99 with over five more useful and cool features, with more features coming soon with the upcoming versions.
Those who purchase registered version will receive all of the latest versions of MacroMonster, deals on other programs and much more.
Registered version will be available for purchase shortly.

Downloads:
Version 1.6 (Latest)
Host-A http://www.host-a.ne...acroMonster.exe

Would you like to assist us with bringing MacroMonster to an all new level?
Toss us an idea below, and if we like your idea and haven't already marked down that idea, you will be fully credited.

Coming Soon:
Double Click (or set amount of clicks between each set pause) recorder. PRO
Normal Auto Clicker LITE
Normal Auto Typer LITE
Normal Hot Keys Auto Typer LITE

This ever receiving an update? Bump an account that I am a boss and felt like bumping.

#13 Kolisnyk

Kolisnyk

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

I created a new account (this one) and I am creating a way better version, with more help from the original creator and it will be way better than before!

#14 Master Xilo

Master Xilo

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 394 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:34 AM

All of his download links on his site are already shut down.

I was able to download PF Macro Recorder (pfmr.exe).

#15 Kolisnyk

Kolisnyk

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:34 AM

All of his download links on his site are already shut down.

I was able to download PF Macro Recorder (pfmr.exe).

Yes, he brought back the links, and will also be releasing the source, which is going to bring my downloads down quite a bit, haha.

#16 Keave

Keave

GMC Member

• 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:45 PM

If i want to start the programm, it will close after 3 secounds, why? ;(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users