2 replies to this topic

#1 Munguia

Munguia

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 69 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:07 AM

This is my version of the classic Tetris,this time my parody is a cartoonish performance of the game, keeping the traditional structures but with characters of terror. contains funny visual and sound effects.
Hand made grafics

Download at yoyogames

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp41CodrP34

Edited by Munguia, 24 January 2012 - 02:08 AM.

#2 mAnIk800

mAnIk800

GMC Member

• GMC Member
  • 164 posts
  • Version:GM8

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:27 AM

Graphics were pretty awesome man, only problem i had with them was the purple on the HUD and the green font i couldn't see it. The sound effects and music did the game justice too. No bugs as far as i could tell. Just maybe add a grid or something so people don't miss the place where they want there piece?
Awesome Job mate

mAnIk

#3 chance

chance

GMC Member

• Global Moderators
  • 7461 posts
  • Version:GM:Studio

Posted 11 May 2012 - 11:29 AM

When I saw the graphics, I thought "hey... this style looks familiar." Then I saw your user name and realized you were the author of the Monster Creator.

And this is another great game. +1 way up. The attention to detail here is lots of fun. I love the intro screen with the pop-up ghosts for play/help/quit. And the HELP page is very well done. Easy to see at a glance and understand.

The backgrounds are great too. Witches flying past, ghouls jumping up. (Loved the little demon behind the grave in the background.) Gameplay is the standard Tetris-style, and everything works well.

If you like Tetris games, you'll like this version. And the graphics have that signature "Munguia style". :tongue: Nice job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users