This topic is now closed. I'm available at PM for those with bigger sprite-jobs, but I've currently stopped taking random requests. I've got to finish some of my own games, and focus on my exams. (Can't believe I wrote that.. Lol.) I'm sure I'll be back at a later point of time with a new topic, 'cause the feedback has been extremely good. It's been a lot of fun taking your requests, and you've helped me improve myself a lot. So thanks a lot to you guys as well. Bye for now. (NOTE: Just leaving the topic, not the community! )
I will make sprites and cartoony backgrounds for those who need!
I use a tablet and Adobe Flash - so the style is a little different than the usual retro-sprite-look
that you find in a lot Game Maker games.
You have to give some kind of credit (to PWL) when using my sprites. You decide how big, depending on the size of the request.
You may give me a penny over here, if you enjoy my artwork.
You have to PM me about using my artwork for commercial stuff. (If it's a major thing that will be really big, and I make a lot of artwork for it, I want a little bit of the income )
To point you in the right direction, this is some of what I can make:
- Platform characters/creatures
- Platform stuff/items in general (Boxes, buildings..)
- Backgrounds (Cartoony/handdrawn style.)
(Nevermind the low quality edges. Gif, you know?) Please do not steal these sprites.
- Add size!
- Please add a COMPLETE list of what animations you need for your character. I hate when people write 3 animations, and then later on I have to make another 4 animations, 'cause they didn't add them in the first place.
- And be reasonable on the requests, please. I'm just a human.
- If you can add references or screenshots, that's a big plus.
I will give them as png-strips, if you don't wish for something else.
You're all free to use this random free-to-use-stuff:
Edited by PWL, 14 March 2012 - 08:41 AM.